LEAP BEFORE YOU LOOK IS AVAILABLE AS A PAPERBACK!

Hi to everyone who still has this book in their library and is receiving this update! 

This is quite long overdue as I've been playing with the idea of releasing a paperback of this book for literal years, buuuut the moment has arrived. As the title of this chapter says, Leap Before You Look is now also available as a paperback on Amazon! 

I'm really excited about finally having one of my own books on my shelf and the paperback cover turned out adorable if I may say so myself: 

Two notes: 

1. I've given this book an additional round of editing before making the paperback so this version may slightly deviate from the version that is on Tapas. There are no really major story changes. I've updated the Radish version to match.

2. Also, for those who read the Tapas version: I left out the mature content for the Amazon version. Already did in the ebook version because after thinking it through, I didn't want to include it in this book as it didn't feel as fitting anymore. 

That's all I wanted to say. <3 A big thank you to everyone who has read this book in the past and gave me the confidence to pursue self-publishing. I would've never gotten this far if it wasn't for you all. 

-Eden