COD: Dating Them

This took me a bit so bare with me

I'm only doing about 4 preferences but if you want more I can add extra

Valeria:
-She loves to hold you. Litterally she will put her arms around your waist when your in the kitchen and pulls you into her when you're cuddling.
-If she finds you asleep weather in her t-shirt or not (you wear her t-shirt as comfort for when she's away) Valeria will cuddle up to you and fall to sleep in the comfort of your presence
-when you get panic attacks (because trust me we all do at some point) she will be confused about why you get them but will comfort you by pulling your head to her chest. Valeria (in my opinion) smells like lavender and mint and weirdly you find it comforting.
-Valeria a majority of the time comes home in the evening so if she sees you in bed or on the sofa she will flop onto of you and buries her head into your chest as a form of relaxation.

Farah:
-You act like her second in command so when someone threatens her you immediately step in. You know she can handle herself but you get protective. You response when someone like Alex would mention it's would be "It's Farah, like you wouldn't do the same"
-cuddling wise she loves to face you and watch you fall to sleep. You look so peaceful and she is as calm as ever in the moment.
-You have many significant scars and you find comfort when she runs her finger over the scars. Farah finds them beautiful and once she found a pen and drew little stars over the ones on your arms and still does to this day. You plan to get the stars tattooed soon.
-She loves to give you small kisses on your nose. You don't know why she does it's but you find it comforting aswell. The real reason is that she doesn't want to give away that she loves someone so that would be used as a weakness but will still at least give you small kisses.

Kate:
-This women loves to take you to the nearby bar and drink the pain away. It usually leads to the least drunk one out of you two comforting the other person and leads to a morning of cuddles and kisses with one of you having a pounding headache and the other laughing.
-You two have inside jokes. If you work on the ground and not in the action you two would spend most of the time taking to each other and trying to make sure the other is okay. If your in the action though you and Kate will have a speperate line and you have a smaller radio so you two can privately talk to each other. (visually it looks like you have one radio for the main line with Alex, The alpha team and the Bravo team anand then you have another one which is a smaller one for Kate)
-Both of you two love massages so when either of you come home and is stressed the other will more likely give a massage to make sure they are calm and relaxed. You also like to kiss Kates neck which relaxes her so much.

Done! As I said earlier if you want me to add more I will just text me or message on here and I'll make a extra one to add the preferences. Anyways have fun reading :)
-Jayden