Chapter 12

Heather arrived at Lee's home after a hard day of work. She used her key and opened the door. She sat the duffle bag of clothes she picked up from her place down and walked towards Lee's living room.

Tami had truly gotten on her nerves today. She bugged her all day about the promotion for several projects her team was working on. She was just happy the day was over and she was able to spend the weekend with her man.

When she arrived in the living room Lee was seated on the couch facetiming with his lawyer. He looked up and saw Heather walking towards him. "Okay Don. There is a beautiful sexy woman in my living room right now, so I'm going to have to call you back."

Heather walked towards Lee and attempted to sit next to him on the couch. Lee motioned for her to sit in his lap. He held the phone up so that his lawyer was now looking at both him and Heather.

The guys face on the IPhone forced a small smile. "She's very nice Lee..."

Heather turned her head, looked at Lee and pointed one figure to the man on the phone. "Did he just say I was very nice like I was a puppy or something?"

Lee smiled. "I think he did baby. But he didn't mean anything by it. Did you Don?"

Don forced a bigger smile. "I didn't mean any harm ma'am. You're very beautiful. I just need to finish talking to Lee about something very, very important. Do you mind if we talked for a minute ma'am..."

Lee focused intensely at the phone. "Don't ever ask my lady to leave the room to talk business with me Don. That's disrespectful. I don't have to make a decision about this now or ever if I don't want to. We can talk about this next week. It will be okay."

"Lee, just remember what I said to you. Don't do anything until we've met and talked about this. Until we've had a chance to look over everything. You have a big decision to make. I advise you to think about it over the weekend and get back to me next week."

"Okay Don, I won't make a decision till next week. Bye now!" Lee said as he pushed end on his IPhone and laid it on the end table. He looked at Heather who was sitting in his lap. "How was your day love?"

Heather looked at Lee and wanted to explain how bad his mother got on her nerves today, but instead she decided against it. "My day was cool. I'm glad it's over though."

Lee licked his full lips and smiled. "So where's my kiss baby? That's how you do your man huh? Come in and not show me any type of love."

Heather leaned her head in and kissed Lee. She loved the way kissing Lee made her feel. She felt bolts of electricity race through her body. She was indeed in love.

They ended their kiss as Lee's phone began to vibrate. He reached and picked it up from the end table. The name on the screen said Carl Langston. He hit the ignore button.

Heather recognized the name when she saw it on Lee's phone. "Lee, was that call from Carl Langston, the billionaire investor? Why did you not answer?"

Lee looked at Heather and then at his phone and back to Heather. "I have a tough decision to make. He wants to buy me out."

Heather looked at Lee. "What do you mean? He wants to buy you out, for how much?"

Lee grabbed Heathers hand. "That's what Don was talking about. He thinks I should sell..."

"Well baby, what do you want to do?"

Lee looked at Heather in her eyes. "I really don't know. He's offering enough money where I would never have to work again. But if I sell my company what will I do with myself. I love to code..."