On A Date!

Hey There!!

Here's Some More Parts Of This Article..

This Is What Ruby Gillman And Chelsea Would Do On You Guy's Dates!

So We'll Say Where They Would Take You And What They Would Do-

Let's Get Into It!

Let's Start Up With Ruby Gillman! Hmmm, I'd Say She's More Into Being The Dinner Date Girl, So She Doesn't Mind This Date At All! That Or Maybe A Movie Date Would Be Good For Her Too, Or She Would Enjoy A Nice Walk Through The Park With You UwU!

The Whole Time, She Would Talk About Her Ideas She Wants To Share With You, Shower Good Compilments, About What You're Wearing, And Maybe Even Offer To Dance With You!

She Would Say Things Like "I'm Sooo Happy To Be Here With You "Handsome/Gorgeous~", "This Is A Nice Place! Are You Having Fun~?", "Care To Dance~?", "You Know, There Are Many Things I Love, But You're On Top Of The List~".

Whether You're A Good Dancer Or A Bad Dancer, She Doesn't Mind Taking The Lead And Teaching You a Few Moves~

Awww~ UwU

Last Up Is Chelsea The Cute Mermaid! UwU, Now I Can Imagine She's Really Shy Sometimes, Just Like Her Bestie Ruby, So She Would Either Wait Till You Asked Or Maybe She Would Ask To Just Go To A Specific Place For The Whole Day, And Act Like It's A...

Last Up Is Chelsea The Cute Mermaid! UwU, Now I Can Imagine She's Really Shy Sometimes, Just Like Her Bestie Ruby, So She Would Either Wait Till You Asked Or Maybe She Would Ask To Just Go To A Specific Place For The Whole Day, And Act Like It's A Date! Chelsea Definitely Doesn't Mind A Dinner Date!! But She'll Most Likely Learn How To Make Dinner For Both You And Her, And Make Sure You Get The Best Bits!! But She Would Also Take You To A Movie Or Maybe Go Star Gaze Into A Field Together!

I Can Imagine She Mostly Hand Makes Gifts Into Portraits, Food, Little Small Drawings And Stuff, But I Can See Her Going To A Florist And Buying A Pretty Rose For You, Or Any Other Flower You Like!

She Would Say Things To You Like "I'm Having So Much Fun With You~! A-Are You Too~?", "Do You Like What I Made You? I Took A While On It~!", "I Love You! I Always Will~!"

Isn't She So Precious~?

How Do You Like These~? What Should I Do Next Eh~?

Another Part Coming After This!