Prologue

I thought maybe every kid on the block was going through the same struggles as me, but I was never able to actually talk to them long enough to ask. It was odd, I would have bruises and scars while they all look so clean. Thier clothes were always smelled nice, and looked clean. I couldn't figure it out if their parents let others do to them as mine do.

My earliest memory as a kid was my parents getting so mad at me for not standing still for an inspection by some older men. I had to pee so bad, but they wanted me to stand there in my underwear and let some old man look at me. I wasn't able to hold it anymore and I ran for the bathroom before anyone could stop me. It was one of the many mistakes I made, my mom kicked down the door as my dad tried pleading with the man to have a try before he walked away.

I thought I might have been safe since the older man shook his head and left. My dad was so mad at me, mom and him took me upstaris for their own try. It was the first time I understood what they were meaning when they said "Try". I hated when I was told to go with them or strangers to do the "Try". I would take more beatings if I could than do that, I always cried which just made everyone angrier. All though there were on occasion some who preferred me to cry, they told me they wanted to comfort me I hate being comforted. The worst is when mom and dad let a group of people "try". I was so sore, but if I ever complained or tried to get away I got I big trouble. I never liked getting hit and still having to let people "try".

I hated being a kid. Why do the other kids look o happy, with all their toys ad friends.

I want a friend. I want a new life, but there's no way out.