~Miranda's Party~

Why do they change so quickly?" Maya said as she ate her beans. They were eating lunch at school. Luna didn't like the food in the cafeteria, so she always brought her own lunch.

"Im telling you, Barb has been skimping on the beans lately. Thats why i dont eat them anymore." Luna said as she ate her carrots.

"She's lagging." Anna agreed as she also ate the beans.

"Uh, Mai, Lu. Can you get something out of my backpack?" Anna said with a knowing smirk, causing Luna and Maya to groan.

"Ah, it's, like, so annoying, Anna." Maya said with an annoyed face.

"Well, fine, don't get it. I'll get it then. No. I'll get my hands all over my..." Anna said with a smirk as they got her bag.

"No." Luna said with a gasp as she took the box out of the bag.

"Are you serious!?" Maya said.

"Oh, my God! This is Sylvanian Family Hamburger Wagon!" Maya said excitedly as she grabbed the box from Luna.

"I know." Anna said, proud of herself.

"We should all definitely do this tonight." Maya said through her braces.

"Oh, my God, yes!" Luna said excitedly. She may not be the biggest fan of dolls, but she still liked playing with them, especially when its with her friends. The girls started acting out in their characters when Sam, one of their friends, interrupted them.

"Why do you have dolls?" He asked in amusement, pointing at the box in Maya's hand, causing the girls to get slightly embarrassed.

"We don't. These are..." Anna began to say before stopping as she couldn't come up with an excuse.

"There what?" Sam said, amused by their embarrassment.

"That's not a doll." Maya said defensively.

"That's investment from eBay." Luna said, annoyed by all of Sams questions.

"Looks like a doll. You're playing with them tonight, and everyone knows it." Gabe said as he stared at the girls.

"OK, Gabe. Like What? What are you, the smartest man on the living Earth?" Anna said in mocking.

"Yes, we are playing with them, 'cause they're collector items, so why do you care?" Luna said.

"Collectors' item means that you just kinda put 'em on display." Jafar said.

"OK." The girls said with a 'who cares' shrug.

"Ladies, you're 13." Sam said.

"And?" Maya siad in defense as they crossed their arms.

"And you're still playing with dolls." Sam said again.

"Why do you care? I saw you with a G.I. Joe last week." Luna said, not seeing the big deal. One thing she hated was when people judged her for things she liked.

"They're ripped, OK?" Gabe said, causing Luna to raise an eyebrow at his comment.

"OK, but you're admitting that you play with them?" Anna said, trying to get their point across. At this point, Luna zoned out the rest of their conversation until she heard Sam yell out to the cafeteria.

"Hey, everybody! Oh, my God, what's in that box, Maya and Anna? Are you guys playing with dolls? Stop it. Maya and Anna have a box full of dolls that they're playing with tonight." Sam yelled to the cafeteria.

Lunas head shot up at his yell before seeing Maya and Anna stand up. Luna wondered why he didn't mention her as well but pushed the thought and stood up with Maya and Anna while they all ran out of the cafeteria. As they ran out, Luna noticed the were populars staring at her again.