chapter 23- square one

*1 year later*

dooshie

today was the day of Scarr funeral and a nigga really been taking it rough that was my dawg, my right hand, my best friend and my day 1 all in one I know he up dey telling me shut my soft ass up but ion know how to feel losing somebody I been roun...

today was the day of Scarr funeral and a nigga really been taking it rough that was my dawg, my right hand, my best friend and my day 1 all in one I know he up dey telling me shut my soft ass up but ion know how to feel losing somebody I been round my whole life .. me and Chloe stopped communicating after what happened last year today was the first time I seen her in years and she look better than ever without me and now my whole life been falling apart because ion got nobody to keep my track and tell me what I'm doing wrong Chloe would've did ts that's how real she was but I took her for granted I miss her ass so much she be having a nigga reminiscing and shit but if it's real it'll come back that's what she always told me and I'll foeva believe that I just wish shit wasn't the way it is and it's all my fault and I take full accountability and I deserve it. But I need her. I miss her. Nobody will ever treat me the way she did nor love me. A Nigga gon be a nigga at times but I'm growing up and realizing what I lost.

*later that night*
I walked out the door getting into my car to go ride pass Chloe house i was doing this since we stopped talking and I know this shit weird but I just wanting to make sure she straight without me since she won't text a nigga back I sat in the car and watched her through my windshield smoking my wood as she roamed around her house.

*ding*

  ashley.

- hey baby u coming to my house tonight I miss you?

-nah.

-why? u with somebody else aren't you?
i hate you dooshie istg you always do this
shit to me you only wanna come see me
when you want some pussy and I'm not
for it i never wanna hear from you again.

-igh

i really couldn't maintain talking to Ashley annoying ass while I was focusing on chlo that's my baby and I'll do anything to have her back cause that's the first person to ever make
Me feel like i was somebody in this world and I'll never find nobody like her.

chloe