Chapter Sixty Four (Smut)

Keith hugged Lance close and the latter nuzzled closer to his Alpha, he was as warm as a burrito, Allura and the others had the kids so their parents knew they were in safe hands. James after learning that the Galra male he was pointing his gun at before they were brought to the Garrisson had no idea that was Keith he was pointing it at, he nearly got his throat ripped out because of that by Keith. Kosmo relaxed on the floor on his back asleep and his tongue hanging out in bliss of a wonderful dream. 

"Keef, why are you groping my butt?" Lance's voice came out slurred due to tiredness, after all the planning, dealing with Luis and having to keep a lookout on Marco, it's been hectic the last couple days. "'m feel like it" he mumbled, continuing to grope the covered flesh in his hands, Lance kept his mouth closed to prevent from waking up Kosmo however Keith wasn't letting up on the groping and a moan slipped out of his mouth and he blushed and peeked over to where Kosmo was. Not even an inch of himself moved, he was a deep sleeper apparently. 

With a smirk, Keith continued until soon enough his hands were in Lance's pants continued to grope the now soft mounds of flesh in his hands, Lance squeaked in flustered glares at him and covered a mouth blocking a moan. Sneakily, Instead of continuing to grope the soft flesh he slipped two fingers into Lance, his eyes fluttered a bit as his body shuddered, Damn you Keith Kogane and knowing his sweet spots!

"You know, hiding your moans is sad, why are you doing that? The kids are with the others so why are you holding back?" he whispered in his ear, Lance's body shuddered then jerked at the amazing tingling sensation once Keith thrusted his fingers un into one of his walls so close to his biggest sweet spot. "K-kosmo is in here!" he whispered back through his hands but quickly covered his mouth again hiding a moan into muffles. Now, Kosmo was being a cock blocker, that made Keith frown but if Kosmo didn't wake up from him giving Lance some love in all his favorite places, then they were good, Let's just hope he stays asleep. 

However, an idea struck Keith. Fuck Lance in the shower.

He slid his fingers out of Lance who sighed in relief but seconds later, Keith scooped him up into his arms and carried him to the bathroom and locked the door. "Keith! No we'll wake up Kosmo or someone could--" he was cut off by Keith kissing him, legs on either side of him pinned against the wall of the bathroom. Now he was surprised but melted into it, Keith had to be horny, he just had to be! 

Keeping him pinned, Keith worked his way to undressing Lance, said boy was blushing when he felt clothes leave his body and drop to the floor "Your horny aren't you?!" he glared through blush as Keith gave him that smirk, Lance groaned needily. Great. Now he's horny for Keith's demon stick. Managing to take a fist full of Keith's shirt he pulled him close enough to where their noses were touching "Then I guess you better give me a good time, Mullet" he grinned "Naughty kitty we have here don't we?" they kissed again, more and more clothing continued to fall to the floor. After the last piece fell they were left bare, skin against skin of each other but the kissing didn't stop. Keith moved his tongue around in Lance's mouth, dancing with his and pulling it back before diving back in, he tasted so sweet so delicious that he'd be one hell of a fool not take his mate to have some fun bringing nice pleasure out of them both instead of just one. That'd be unfair and taking advantage of the other he hated the thought of even doing that to Lance. 

Lance moaned and squeaked when Keith began to mess with his tail and dick, fuckkkkkk. Why does his boyfriend do this to him?!

"S-stop messing with those or I will kick you-- Ah!" he was cut off by a moan when Keith stroked his dick too quick for him to process, Keith leaned in to his ear when he husked out a whisper "But you enjoy it, Kitty. If we were in the bed right now your brain probably wouldn't be able to process fast enough that I'm hitting your favorite spots" Lance blushed and moaned again, he's right his brain wouldn't process fast enough in the bed, no even now it isn't processing it fast enough! "S-shut- Eek! Shut up!" Keith however only grinned and slid a finger in him immediately Lance tightened around his finger and his toes curled, why does pleasure have to feel so damn good? Moving his fingers around inside Lance, he got to work on loosening him up.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ngh! K-keith, I can't ah hah--!!! I can't cum anymore" Lance moaned with saliva dripping out of his mouth, he's came too many times to remember but he felt like he couldn't cum anymore but he was still dripping with it! Not only that, Keith was being relentless especially with the new size in his demon stick! Keith rammed into again pushing him against the wall of the shower as water rained on them 'Stupid water is adding itself as a lube for him!' Lance mentally yelled and moaned tossing his head back "T-too deep, p-pull it o-out, Keefff ahh!!" Lance swears he's never been this deep in him, Keith grunted and bit down on Lance's shoulder electricity coursing through them both that his legs gave out but Keith kept him up. He couldn't think straight, Keith was hitting new spots he's never known about and it was driving him insane, it felt so good he felt like he lost conscious. Thrusting into him again, he grabbed him by the wrists and pulled his arms back thrusting into Lance once more that he came immediately. 

He remembered the new spots and where Lance felt the most good so he kept thrusting in those area bringing many moans out of his boyfriend. Lance kept his arms on the wall to keep him upright as Keith leaned forward his face right next to Lance's who looked at him with both pleasure and exhaustion, they lost track on how much time they've been fucking. "Just a little more" Lance kissed him and they switched positions, Lance's back against the wall again and Keith having his legs over his arms thrusting in again Lance tossed his head back moaning it's way past not trying to wake up Cosmo they just had to be sure their wolf friend didn't come into the bathroom. Keith bit down on his collarbone and sucked right there, his arms slinged around his neck and he crossed his legs around Keith's waist quickening his pace into Lance he clenched down on his duck that was going in and out of him and moaned loudly. 

Releasing his collarbone and looking into Lance's eyes and 3 more thrusts later they came again, Lance felt weak and he was panting, holding onto Keith to not fall to the floor. "Your demon stick is huge!" he whined through panting Keith chuckled and let the water clean them before he took them out of the bathroom to bed since he knows he tired out his mate. 

Laying him down, Keith put on some pants and put a shirt on Lance then cuddled him in bed surprised they didn't wake up Cosmo. Lance yawned then snuggled close to Keith and his arms wrapped around him pulling him close. They fell asleep with each other in the other's arms.

-----------

9/7/23