Long last

Aslan woke up in a cell though not a cell he was expecting clean not dirty but they did a terrible job at binging him he easily broke the chains but he didn't bother escaping he wanted his son. He lowered his head and whispered a thank you to Jesus and to god then his ear twitch to the sound of the cell door opening then closing he looks up to see his son.
Shadow -show me the proof.
Aslan- no please or thank you *soft smirk with a little chuckle * you're mother would have pulled your ear for that*hand's shadow the bloody fabric *
Shadow-*lightly sniff the cloth * it's my sent..how old was i when I was taken?
Aslan-from what I remember and from the marks on your mother they held down your mother during her birth I was knock out several times I never gotten a chance to even open my eyes but your mother was covered in blood died very traumaticly I tried to save your mother but I was to late her heart stopped beating while I was severely dazed I bearied her though it's all but gone know.
Shadow-how long have you been searching?
Aslan- don't know presently but I have to say 50 years maybe more much of the lost track of days was due to this curse they injected into me in fact I exiled myself from our home.
Shadow-so you become a hermit?
Aslan-no a wander.
Shadow-a cowered.
Aslan-i watch that tongue of yours son just because I'm your father doesn't mean I can still hurt you. I'm not a coward I did it for the tribe and I did it for everyone safety I'm just afraid.
Shadow-afraid of what?
Aslan-many things but I'm scared to hurt my family and my tribe I can't even look at myself in the mirror anymore because of....
Shadow-why did you come here?
Aslan-i wish I knew.
Shadow-*extended his hand * you are free to go.
Aslan-skull dogs don't shake hands  unless you're close to them we bow as a greeting or next time goodbyes are only given to the dead.
Shadow-i see these skull dogs is that what I am ?
Aslan-*stops at the door* it's what you would have been if only you were. you wouldn't have been afraid.
Shadow-what do you mean?!
Aslan-you wouldn't be afraid of death. I long for death but this curse bound me to earth i have a second heart and that's what it preventing me from dying and i hate it. It destroys the natural order of a skull dog its beyond disgraceful. I don't even know who know who I am anymore I'm scared to even turn into my skull dog form .
Shadow-sounds like you're more scared than me.
Aslan- son if you been where I was you would have been scared to....I'm more scared of living than dying and that alone should tell you something.
Shadow-if you want to stay at my house and you can meet some of my friends.
Aslan-*stops walking * ...........ok .
Shadow- come on I'll take you to my house.