Meet the guest

Shadow and aslan went to shadow's house the ground feel weird on his paws and very modern Aslan started walking on all fours shadow sees this giving a quiet chuckle as he helps his father walk on his unfamiliar legs.
Shadow-why do you walk on fours?
Aslan-It takes a while for my body to get used to having two legs it's much harder when I'm by myself. I use to change my form and and walk naturally without problems but the curse has done damage.
Shadow-to your brain?
Aslan-skull dogs don't have brains it's through our heart and soul do we know what we know.
Shadow-are you hurt?
Aslan-I'm fine.
Shadow watch as his father licks his wounds with his bright green tongue before making a bowl of warm water and a rag.
Shadow-I'm not sure how you feel on bath tubs but this will do for now.
Aslan-thanks. I can tell you that walking on all fours doesn't just apply to this some skull dogs are born with the ability to walk on fours without problems our chief can walk on fours she hardly does it now but it the past I've seen her walk on fours.
Shadow-do you suffer from arthritis?
Aslan- only if something traumatic happens to the joints or bones skull dogs bodies stop aging when we're teenagers but we never loose our memories we can never become elders then die we die when our hearts stop beating when we die by the blade.
Shadow-did mother love me ?
Aslan -when we found out both of us were excited especially your mom *chuckle* she almost didn't let me pick out baby names but my puppy eyes persuaded her.
Shadow-*chuckle*i can imagine what did she like to do?
Aslan-she was a book artist for children stories.
Shadow-how old were you and mom when you two met?
Aslan- your mom was 17 I was 300
Shadow-isn't that criminal?
Aslan-oh no I was actually just 16 years old in dragon years when I met your mom.
Shadow-oh sorry...
Aslan-it's ok.*starts washing his body with a rag*
Knock knock
Shadow-guest are here.
Aslan stood up and finished his cleaning later putting the bowl and rag in the bathroom then going to the door with shadow sonic Helen and hope enter shadow introduced his father to them and they greeted by extending their hands aslan simply bowed in response explaining that his tribe only shakes hands when a true friendship is formed they understood the kids were very curious as they should be about aslan though he had to be careful with his words around the children sonic understand what he was saying thankfully. Shadow offered food to his guests aslan was hesitant to try the food but he didn't let the children noticed but shadow and sonic had worry looks aslan put his finger to his mouth to tell them not to say a word and they nod. After 2 hours they left.
Shadow-why are you so hesitant to eat the food?
Aslan-I've had a bad relationship with food in the past.
Shadow-I see.
Aslan closed the door of the bathroom and finished his washing he hadn't felt this good in years he opened the door to see shadow has went to bed not one for good nights he guess but aslan blamed himself for not trying harder to protect his son instead of getting in the bed aslan curled in a ball and slept in the floor shadow later puts a blanket on his father and went back to bed aslan never moved an inch that night.