Summertime Girl

Everyone was awake bright and early for another day of surviving school. Well for a certain group of teens it was another day of picking out the right outfit. 💅

A handsome blonde man was dressed in a light pink long sleeve tee with a chain necklaces with some over sized jeans and a long light brown jacket was currently startup his car. He adjusted the rear view mirror.

Cloe: (looks at his reflection....again) *sigh* It should be a crime looking this good early in the morning, but....*shrugs* someone has too~

With that he pulled out of the driveway to start picking up his friends.

Cole pulled up to one of his most fashionable friend's driveway with music on pull blast. She was going to be the first to see his little surprise he had in store and if he was being honest he totally wanted to show off to her. Once he was parked he reached over for his phone to send her a text.

~Texting~
🦋My lil Butterfly🥺

Angel
Morning little fly! You need to come outside ASAP!!
Hurry! I have a suuuurprise!!!! You got to see it!!!

The blonde hummed and place his phone down in his lap before lowering his sunglasses to look over his face in the car rear view mirror. Once satisfied he smirked and reached for his handy dandy cologne and sprayed it all over him. What? He's a guy that likes to look good and smell good too. He immediately through the bottle down once he head the ding coming from his phone.

Cole: About time

~Texting~
🦋My lil Butterfly🥺

My lil Butterfly 🦋
Alrighty I just put my heels on! Lol I'm hurrying, I'm on my way Angel!

My lil Butterfly🦋
You can't rush perfection!!!

Angel🕊️
I'll be waiting 😉

Angel🕊️
No point in rushing it if it's already perfect Little Butterfly!

My lil Butterfly🦋
Whatever you say 😜

He ran his hands through his hair with a smile on his face. This girl is truly one of a kind, knowing her the hold up was her daily struggle of picking out her literal killer shoes to wear that day

...Seriously you had to be a professional to wear the shoes she had..... unless you wanted to break every bone in your body.........

~The world lights up
When she walks into the room
Ya sure enough
She'sgonnatake away thegloom~

"SHUT UP!!!! ANGEL!!! NO WAY!!! YOU GOT A CAR?!?!? THAT'S SO FETCH!"

The blonde tilted his head and lowered his sunglasses to see a well very dressed female standing by her front door. Who was practically smiling ear to ear.

Cole: Best believe it! Not bad huh? Well don't just stand there, flutter this way!

The girl squeal in excitement and ran up the car in her impressively tall platforms. Cole laughed as shook his head at her, he leaned over the driver side and popped open the door for her as she made her way over to it.

Y/n: It's beautiful!

~She never complains
Even when it's rainin'
She'sa summertime girl~