The Shameful and Annoyed Little Beauty ("You are not a clean freak at all!"/Bath

front page
The Shameful and Annoyed Little Beauty ("You are not a clean freak at all!"/Bathroom cleaning/Confession chapter)
search
The Shameful and Annoyed Little Beauty ("You are not a clean freak at all!"/Bathroom cleaning/Confession chapter)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Confession, fast forward to marriage!

The easter egg is, the brother who was so excited that he couldn't sleep, unsubscribed fluffy overnight

-----text-----

When Yin Qiyuan was somewhat awake, he found himself lying on the bed with no one around him. It was pitch black outside the window, he reached for his phone and looked at it, it was three o'clock in the morning.

He rubbed his temples, propped himself up and sat up, and lit the bedside lamp. In the small halo, the room was still in a mess, the sheets were wrinkled, the quilt was missing, and the clothes on the floor were lumped together and torn badly. Yin Qiyuan went to turn on the headlights in the room, paused, and turned his head. Then I saw a pile of broken shackles at the head of the bed.

He remembered that he was handcuffed, and then... it seemed that he broke free. And after that? What happened after that?

There was a small whimpering sound from the bathroom, Yin Qiyuan froze for a moment, did he bully someone into hiding in the bathroom? The man hurriedly walked, leaned on the door to listen, confirmed the movement inside, and knocked on the door hoarsely: "Wanbai...Wanbai, can I come in?"

The little beauty was cleaning herself with tears in her eyes. The brother broke free and went mad. He pressed him against the wall and tossed him a few times. The more he struggled, the harder he struggled. The urine and semen entered his belly in turn, and the uterus seemed to be stretched. One lap, and it's still pitifully swollen. He was curled up on the edge of the bathtub, sobbing and squeezing his lower abdomen, he was startled when he heard the words, and then his eyes were sore, tears fell uncontrollably, he was wronged and ashamed: "Oh no..."

Yin Qiyuan leaned against the door, his voice softened and slowed down: "Let me see how you are, are you feeling uncomfortable?"

The little beauty was getting up and trying to wash away the muddy liquid on the ground, but when she heard the words, she put down the shower head on her own, sank into the water, and said in a pitiful tone, "It's so uncomfortable."

The man couldn't stand anymore, he turned the doorknob and entered the bathroom, skipping a puddle of filth, and came to the man.

The little beauty's eyes were full of tears, and in a blink of an eye, she saw the red marks on the wrists of the senior brother. Although they were sex handcuffs, they were made of fine fleece inside, so it would not hurt the skin easily. But he handcuffed more than one, and the man tore off such a large number abruptly, leaving traces. If I had known it earlier, I would have done it, Yuan Wanbai thought sadly, this would be a lose-lose situation for both sides.

Seeing the man's uncomfortable appearance, Yin Qiyuan immediately picked him up and took a closer look at his body. Seeing that his acupoints were red and swollen, and there were some bruises on his hands and feet, he said angrily, "We can't soak in water anymore, we should treat the wound first. "

The little beauty was even more aggrieved, she sniffed and continued to sob, her lower abdomen twitched, and a stream of water flowed out from the acupuncture point.

The man looked at the almost transparent but still somewhat yellowish liquid overflowing from the wrinkled red hole, and said dryly in his throat: "...I made this too?"