CHAPTER 36 TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

A/N: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARATERS I DID NOT CREATE! I ALSO DO NOT OWN THE PLOT PEICES AND CONVERSATIONS I USED AND WILL USE FROM THE TV SHOW. ALL RIGHTS TO THE TVD WRITING CREW AND L.J.SMITH!

I STARTING TO PLAN THE END OF THIS BOOK AND WONDERING IF I SHOULD DO A SEQUEL OR START ANOTHER STORY? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND PLEASE READ VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

KAMDEN'S POV

Bonnie found a summoning spell that will bring him here without waking him. Emily and I made a spell the will bind him to the house. What we need now is a way to make sure he doesn't kill us. That is much harder that it sounds, so Bonnie, Emily and I are sitting in the living room trying to figure this out. "What exactly do we want this spell to do?" Emily asked. "We need to make him conscience but unable to move." I said smiling. Bonnie and Emily smile too as they realize we know what to do.

EMILY'S POV

It has been almost a week since Elijah came home. Everynight since the night before he came home I have been having scary and repeative dreams. During the day I am getting visions of possible outcomes of the prophecy.

I don't know how much more I can take. I haven't told the others about any of the dreams other than the first because they are stressed enough. Elena has been watching me alot but I pretend not to notice. She can tell that I'm not doing so well.

ELENA'S POV

Emily has been really quiet for a while now. I know something is wrong but she doean't want to talk. I haven't said anything to Damon yet but I can't get her to talk soon I may have to. Emily saw me looking at her again and got up to leave the room and I followed her. "Emily please tell me what's wrong?" I said She looked at me upset and said,"Do you really want to know?" I know that there are other people listening because the house got really quiet. "Of course I do!" I said. "Ok here goes, The hunter wants to kill everyone I care about. Oh wait Klaus has been working on that for most of my life. There are things that may or may not happen that are driving me nuts! Did you know that I can help someone that no one knows has a problem." She said in a rush. She stopped to catch her breath and I asked her," Who has a problem? What kind of problem is it?" She stared at me for a minute then said," It is not a dangerous problem it impacts no one but her." I am trying to figure out what she is telling me and failing miseribly. "Who is her Emily?" "Kamden" she said. I was stunned, "What's wrong with Kam?" "Nothing is wrong with her, do you remember me her telling everyone she can with my help make any vamp human again?" She asked. "Yes I do but what does that have..." I stopped and realized something. Oh my god she can't do it anymore. Emily clearly seeing I had the wrong idea said,"She can do it for everyone but herself." "Wait...what? Does that mean that you found a way to fix that for her?" I asked. "Yes and no." She said. I motioned for her to continue. "The way to put Kamden right is dangerous to the witch doing it as well as to Kamden herself. There is no garentee that it will work the way it is supposed to. I however am very good at what I do and I have some tricks that will help the process." I stood there in open mouthed shock as we heard people talking in another room. Emily walks away without looking back.

DAMON'S POV

So Kamden didn't tell us that the new power works for everyone but her. I think there is more to this magic nonsense than I can handle."What are we going to do about the hunter?" I said standing up after Emily left. The best thing to do for her right now is let her calm herself. She will come talk to us when she is ready. Bonnie stood up too and said,"We need to summon him here then put a spell on him so he is unable to move. The the five of will need to wake him up." I looked at her surprised they figured out a way to keep him from killing us. Before I can answer Emily is back in the room saying,"Let's get this over with please." "Are you sure your up to that right now?" I asked her. She looked at me with a confident nod so I nodded too.

BONNIE'S POV

I gathered up the things we need and set them up. Elena is at the top of the pentagram I am on the left side Emily is on the right side and Caroline is at the bottom. As Kamden steps in to the center she closes the circle, she stands straight as Emily begins the summoning spell. As Emily finishes her part Caroline begins her part, when she is done, I begin my part. The summoning Spell works as Elena says the final words. The hunter's body appears in front of Kamden in the center of the pentagram. Kamden and Emily begin to speak together and the hunter's body levitated and moved to a vertical position. The binding spell appeared to work. All five of began to chant at once, the chanting went on until the hunter's eyes opened.

KAMDEN'S POV

The hunter stood there looking at those in his field of vision. "Well, well you decided to wake me, does that mean you need my help with Niklaus?" he said with a very Damon-like smirk. "You told Emily that you might know a way to put Klaus down but not kill him, were you lying?" I said annoyed at his sarcasim. "Well Kamden I would like to know why I can't move and why the invitation rule is not

killing me right now." Surprised that he knew my name it took me a minute to answer,"You are bound to the house so in essence you were invited in. The reason you can't move is because we put a mini binding spell on your body. This is a precaution until we can trust you not to kill us." I said. "Very well in the tomb where my body was kept there is small space in one of the walls that opens to only my touch. In that space is a peice of paper with the right way to use the spell my children tried to use on me. I believe that spell is the answer you seek." I didn't know what to say to that so I turned to Elijah who was slightly behind his father. He shrugged he shoulders and looked at his father like he hated him. I nod to the others in the circle with me, and we all silently dropped the spells on the hunter. As soon as the hunter was free of the magic he was gone. We frantically searched the house and found nothing. "I knew this was too good to be true," Damon said from the back door as he entered the house again. Great now what do we do with the hunter and Klaus loose?