~29~

All I care about is you, you're stuck on me like a tattoo.

***•_•***

Wooyoung woke up the next morning to find the space where San was the previous night, empty. He just assumed he'd woken up before him and decided to leave the damn bed and look for him.

But the second he attempted to get up, he felt an excruciating pain down his back and immediately fell back down.

How fun.

Wooyoung reached for his phone, calling San and he picked up within literal seconds. As if he'd been waiting for the call in the first place.

"San?"

"Yes baby?"

"Where are you?"

"In the living room. I figured staring at you sleeping for over ten minutes would be a bit too creepy and decided to freshen up then go to the living room. Currently lazying about on the couch. Is everything alright?"

"I need you here like right now. It's an emergency"

San was in the room so quickly at the mention of emergency, in front of Wooyoung who was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"What's the matter?", San asked frantically "Did you break a bone? Did Mingi threaten to send you a video of him mouth fucking Yunho again? Did you get a bald spot?"

Wooyoung stuck his arms out, sighing "I need help. I currently can not walk."

He knew so well San was not gonna let this go and he was damn right because San delivered his decadely inhumane laugh, bursting into a fit of giggles and ended up choking on air. Wooyoung looked down at the floor admiring how beautiful it looked that day.

"YOU ARE LITERALLY THE WORD ADORABLE AT THIS POINT. NOTHING BEATS HOW EFFORTLESSLY CUTE YOU CAN BE"

"Are you going to or not?"

San dried his tears, lifting Wooyoung bridal style. It took him by surprise since he was expecting more of a piggy back ride to the bathroom.

"This is so embarrassing" He groaned hiding his face in San's neck.

"It's not my fault you ended up asking for round two last night when we told ourselves we were solely gonna shower. Guess I did ruin you till you were trembling."

"That's it!", Wooyoung tried to get down from San's arms but he held him tight.

"No biting dicks off till our next session, baby. Plus wouldn't you also suffer from that?"

"I hate you so much Choi San"

"No you don't."

San placed him down on his two feet, but he intentionally acted absolutely crippled, dropping himself on San and arms hanging around his neck loosely.

"Woo get off me"

"No."

"You're such a child Wooyoung", San forced him off "Get into the shower and do your business. I'll wait for you outside"