21| I'M YOURS

Adeline Pov:

"Ma'am?" My deep slumber break when I heard someone knocking the door.

"Yes?" I said as I sat up.

"Dinner is ready."

"Coming" I said and went to washroom. I washed my face with cold water and went downstair.

I ate in peace and took my medicine. I'd been sleeping all day today, so I can't sleep now, so I went to the library.

Yeah, there is a library in this house. I have been looking for a good book for 15 minutes, but still haven't found one.

Finally, I murmured to myself when I found my interesting book. I looked around for a good place to sit, and I found it.

The balcony

I opened the door and immediately the cold air hit my skin. A shiver run through all over my body. I sat on the chair and started reading.

I didn't even realize how time flew by. I had reached the 25th page of book. I looked at the clock in the room.

It's 1 Am

I'm still not sleepy. My attention immediately turned to the gate when I heard a car honking. The gate keeper opened the gate and 4-5 cars entered.

All the men started coming out, including him. He spoke to his guard whom name is Marco as long as I can remember.

He started walking towards the house but stopped in his way when he saw me. He shook his head slightly and continued coming inside the house.

It's been 30 minutes but still he is not here. What happened to him? I flinched in my place when someone wrapped his hands on my upper chest.

Even though I know it's him, I shudder whenever he touches me. I don't know either why my body reacts on his simple touches.

"It's me, baby." He said as he nuzzled his face into my neck. He started placing wet kisses there and I turned my face to other side to giving him more access.

"Ahhh" I moaned when he bit my neck. I came to my sense. We have to stop. I don't want to do this.

"David" I said, and he immediately stop his actions. He knows very well that I don't want this. He breaks the hug and stand in front of me.

My face fell open in 'O' when I see him shirtless. He is just wearing his sweet pants. And on top of that he has just took a shower, so his hair is wet and that makes him look super-hot.

I mean super fucking hot!

No doubt that girls are crazy for him. I have seen him shirtless many times, yet I can watch him for hours without getting bored. I came out my thoughts when I heard him.

"Did you eat?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Medicine?"

"I took it." I said, and he nodded his head.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" He asked in his serious tone.

Not again, please

"I'm not in the mood to sleep." I said in not interested mood.

Oops...

Again, I make mistakes. Being sassy my mouth. He grabbed my hand and made me stand up on my foot. Before he could do anything, I have to do something.

"I slept all day, so now I can't sleep." I said and he loosened his grip on my hand.

"How was your leg?" He asked.