𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚛𝚎-𝚌𝚊𝚙 😊
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Startled, I looked up and found myself face-to-face with a certain spikey-haired, red-eyed blondie. Our eyes met, a strange connection sparking between us, but before I could even comprehend what was happening, Dabi or Shiggy, whichever one it was, I wasn't really focused on that at the moment, grabbed my arm and pulled me away while I just stared off into the blondie's eyes until I could no longer see him.

As I snapped back to reality, I looked forward to where I was walking and finally noticed who had dragged me away so quickly. It was Shigaraki, his hand still firmly gripping my arm as he led me out of the mall and into an alleyway beside it.

"What the hell were you doing? You could've ruined the whole mission before it even started!" Shigaraki scolded, his  voice laced with annoyance.

"I... I didn't even realize it was him. It caught me off guard," I stammered, still dazed from the encounter. "I'm sorry."

Shigaraki let out an exasperated sigh and loosened his grip on my arm. "Just be more careful next time. We can't afford any slip-ups."

We made our way back to the League of Villains' base in silence. I was physically and mentally exhausted from the events of the day, so as soon as I arrived, I headed for the shower. The warm water helped wash away the tension and confusion, and when I emerged, I slipped into a comfortable pair of pajamas.

Laying back on my bed with an iPad in hand, I started doodling pictures of Katsuki, my mind still preoccupied with the blondie I had met earlier. Fatigue finally caught up with me, and I drifted off to sleep with thoughts of him swirling in my mind.

The next month passed in a blur of intense training with Dabi and Toga. They pushed me to my limits, honing my quirk and teaching me the tricks of the trade. It was grueling, but I could feel myself growing stronger every day.

And then came the day of my entrance exam. I was nervous, but also determined to prove myself. As the results were announced, my heart pounded in my chest. To my surprise, I came out as the top scorer, earning a place in class 1A.

The following morning, I was abruptly woken up by Toga jumping on my bed. Instinctively, I grabbed a nearby knife and flung it in her direction, narrowly missing her.

"Whoa, calm down there, Y/N!" Toga exclaimed, jumping back with a laugh. "Ready for your first day of school?"

I sighed, tossing the blankets aside and sitting up. "I guess so. It's just strange joining in almost the middle of the school year."

As if on cue, Kurogiri appeared with a tray of breakfast. I perked up at the sight and quickly consumed my food, feeling a sudden surge of excitement. I bid farewell to everyone and dashed out the door, eager to reach UA.

Arriving at the school, I couldn't deny the nerves that coursed through me. I needed a moment to collect myself, so I made my way to the rooftop and pulled out a cigarette, trying to calm my racing thoughts before heading to class.

Taking a long drag, I exhaled slowly, the smoke swirling in the crisp morning air. Gathering my resolve, I stubbed out the cigarette and skipped my way through the UA halls, my pace quickened with anticipation.

Finally, I found the classroom for class 1A. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and was met with the gaze of all my new classmates. Their eyes seemed to bore into me, scrutinizing my every move.

Suddenly, a blue-haired, glasses-wearing guy stood up and started scolding me about being late. I raised an eyebrow, unimpressed with his condescending tone.

"Well, maybe if you got that stick outta your ass, you would realize how much I don't really care," I retorted, meeting his gaze head-on.

Just as the tension in the room began to escalate, Mr. Aizawa, the teacher, intervened. He quieted the class and gestured for me to take my seat. Instructing someone named Katsuki Bakugo to raise his hand, Mr. Aizawa silenced his scoffs.

I looked over in the direction of Katsuki Bakugo and was immediately met with those fiery red eyes and spikey blonde hair from the mall.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

𝙾𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 3 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

|_(¨'·.·´¨)_____I___|
|__'·.(¨'·.·´¨)Love_|
|______'·.¸.·´_You__|