𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝙰𝚗 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝.. (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚈/𝙽 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚙 ٩(◕‿◕。)۶
𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏, 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢,
𝙻𝚞𝚟 𝚄

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა                           
.

/づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘~~~~♡ * ‧₊˚*♡

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

While they were just sitting there staring into eachothers eyes once again, Y/N was inching closer to Katsuki, getting closer, almost to where they could feel eachothers breath on their faces, Y/N got even closer quickly, only to back away even quicker, taking her card out of his back pocket, which is where is placed it after snatching it from her when she tried paying for the game they were playing before this one, insisting he pay for it himself of course.

    As Y/N swiped her card on the game, a mischievous glint danced in her eyes. "Ha! Gotchya, I paid for this one, cutie," she taunted, a playful smirk tugging at her lips. Katsuki cleared his throat, turning toward the game, attempting to hide the faint blush creeping onto his cheeks. "Yeah, yeah, whatever... shorty," he muttered under his breath, feigning indifference.

  Y/N's eyebrows furrowed adorably, annoyance flashing across her face. "Shut up, I am not that short," she retorted, determined to prove herself.

    They both settled into the seats, their focus shifting to the game before them. However, Y/N couldn't resist using their close proximity as an opportunity to flirt shamelessly with Katsuki. Her every move was designed to distract and captivate him, her heart pounding with nervous excitement. It was evident, even to the casual observer, that she had a massive crush on him.

   Amused by Y/N's antics, Katsuki couldn't help but play along. He eagerly exchanged flirtatious comments with her, fully aware of the effect it had on her. The competitive game became a battleground, not just for virtual victory but also for burgeoning emotions they had yet to confront.

    Time slipped away as they engaged in their playful banter, locked in a delicate dance of attraction. Their eyes locked throughout, an unspoken connection forging between them. Their gazes held secrets and desires that neither of them voiced, but the tension simmered just beneath the surface.

    Eventually, the game came to an end, Y/N found herself inquisitively positioned sitting on the inside of the game, next to a wall. A devious smile curved her lips as she pondered her next move. As Katsuki leaned forward to rise from his seat, Y/N seized the opportunity for payback. With a mischievous giggle, she pushed him back, straddling his lap, and held herself in place for a fleeting moment, reaching back over to grab her bag from her original seat.

  As she shifted to reach for her bag, Y/N intentionally rolled her hips ever so slightly, causing Katsuki to emit a soft, stifled grunt. She reveled in the power of her actions, the playful revenge fueling her confidence. However, as she attempted to rise to her feet, Katsuki's grip on her wrist tightened, effectively holding her in place.

   Their eyes locked once more, brimming with unspoken words and undeniable attraction. It was in this secluded corner of the arcade, surrounded by the glow of neon lights and the distant sounds of gameplay, that their lips finally met in a long-awaited kiss.

   Their hearts beat as one, the world spinning around them, oblivious to the outside observer capturing their intimate moment. Unbeknownst to Y/N and Katsuki, the clandestine figure had been on a search for them, their footsteps soundless as they neared the isolated Halo game.

   Just as the identity of the person recording was about to be revealed, the story takes an unexpected twist, leaving everything hanging precariously on a cliffhanger.

(・∀・)ノ゛Go down the rope for a surprise!
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|

*almost there..*

⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|

*just a little more*

⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
⠀⠀|
✄  |

𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙶𝚊𝚝𝚘
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃
𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚒 𝚍𝚘 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎  ♡´・ᴗ・'♡
     ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀/>  フ
      |  _  _ l
      /' ミ_xノ
      /      |
     /  ヽ   ノ
     │  | | |