𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

chapter 3

august 8th 1993

4:16 PM

I decide to call my best friend, Armani. I haven't talked to her in a couple of days so i decide to call her.

"Hello?" I hear her on the other line.

"Hey girl", i say.

"Hey, i haven't talked to you in a minute what's up?!"

"Nothing much". I say.

"How's it been going with Chris s?" she asks me.

I tell her it's going pretty good and he's a nice friend. And how we hung out the other day. i then ask her if she's talked to chris kelly cause she's been talking to him.

She then says "thats cool, and yeah i have he's cool we're planning to hang out.

"that's good." i tell her.

6:42 PM

as i'm laying in bed, reading a book. i then hear my phone ring. i get up and walk towards the phone, i pick up the phone and say "hello"

"hey mariah" i hear chris s voice over the phone.

"oh hey chris how are you?"

"i'm doing alright how about you?"

"i'm doing pretty good"

"that's good i was wondering if you would want to hang out tommorow?"

"umm yeah if i'm able too, i'll let you know i should be able to hang out tommorow."

"okay see you then."

"alrighttt bye"

after i get off the phone i smile to myself, "he's really nice n cool." i think to my self.

i get in the shower n put my pajamas on i then go and brush my teeth. after that i go get into bed and slowly fall asleep..

THE NEXT DAY

9:14 AM

i wake up and go brush my teeth, and get in the shower. after that, i decide to go watch tv for a bit.

(time skip to around noon cause i'm lazy)

i hear a knock on the front door, and my mom tells me it's chris s. I then get up and go over to the front door. we greet each other by giving a hug.

as we're in my room, me and him are just sitting there playing video games and chilling and talking. he then tells me "i like hanging out with you, ur a cool person and nice friend." i then smile and say "thank you, ur pretty cool urself"

after that me and him are just playing around together and all of that. he asks me if we could go to the arcade. i agree. i ask my mom if she can take us and she agrees

we get out the car and me and chris s make it into the arcade we decide to go and play games first. we go and play "street fighter" first. me and him go on to play more games together and he wins me a plush. "thank you" i say "you welcome" he says back smiling. after playing games, we got pretty hungry. "let's go get something to eat" i suggest. "okay i was getting pretty hungry anyways" he responds back. after that we went home my mom picked us up and took us home and told us we can hang a bit longer. i smile and thank her.

as we get back to the house me and chris decide to go watch a movie together. after the movie is done it's time to go. his producer, jermaine dupri comes and picks him up. i say bye to chris s, and we give each other a hug. he then smiles at me and says "bye mariah, i'll talk to you later. i smile back and tell him bye.

(okkk i tried i didn't know what to write lol hope you like this lmfaooo)