chapter 4

chapter 4

mariah's pov

it's been a few weeks since me and Chris S have been friends, i've gotten to know him a bit better, he's chill, hes cool, and he's nice. i haven't talked to him in a few weeks because he's been busy with music and stuff like that.

   chris smiths pov:

"mannn i ain't talk to mariah in a minute you think i should call her?" i ask chris k.

"yeah you should call her see how she doing." chris k reply's back.

i walk towards the phone, i dial her number, "ring,ring,ring". over the line i hear the phone pick up and a voice on the other end. "hello?"

"hey mariah it's me chris, how are you i haven't talked to you in a while i wanted to check up on you."

"oh hi chris! im doing alright, how are you i was thinking of calling you i didn't wanna bother you though".

"im fine, just been busy with music later you know what im sayin, and its fine call me whenever you aren't bothering me i enjoy talking to you". i say.

she smiles, "thank you i hope ill see u soon i havent seen you in a while".

"we'll figure something out when im not busy".

"okay that's fine" she smiles.

"well, i just wanted to see how you were doing i'll call you when i can, bye mariah!".

"bye chris."

        mariah's pov

man i really enjoy talking to him, he's a nice friend i hope ill be able to stay friends with him. he's kinda cute, could i be catching feelings?

sorry this is kinda short ive been busyyy