𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲/ 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

༺𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝘆. ༻

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

There was so much I thought about last night and no matter how much I try to think about something else it doesn't work.

Even my dreams are not safe anymore,my little safe place and he officially ruined it.I decided to accept the situation and move on.But that is so much harder than it sounds.

Ashley saved me from my dream when she woke me up in the middle of the night and crawled into my bed.Of course I asked her if she's okay and if something happened but she gave me no response.

I was half asleep in this moment but I can still remember that I put my arm around her and hugged her.Well seems like this summer was shitty for both of us.

"I am going to fucking murder him while he is asleep"Ashley said angrily after I told her what happened with Mason."No it was my fault I shouldn't have fallen in love with him"

"Oh please he is lying to your face how can that asshole possibly not fall in love with you it's IMPOSSIBLE"

She put her hand on my shoulder."If anything happens tell me I am willing to go to jail for you.But you have to promise that you will come visit me"

The strange thing is that I actually believed her.Ashley would jump into fire for me, she would take a bullet for me and I would do the same for her.

"Nobody is getting murdered!"I answered and laughed for the first time since a day."But maybe I will cut off his dick ,so he can finally think with his brain instead of the banana between his legs"

We both laughed and tried to hold on to each other, before I realised that I also wanted to ask her something."I really don't want to ruin the mood and I know that you don't want to talk about it but what happened last night?"

"Eddie hates me"she said and smiled at me, but she wasn't happy about it because I saw the tears in her eyes.

"I should be happy that he's finally stopped running after me but I just feel worse now"

"What happened, Ash?" Tears ran down her cheek and she took a deep breath. "I was in my bed yesterday and was about to fall asleep when I heard someone knocking. At first I thought it was you, Sienna."

She stopped talking for a moment and sighed loudly. I put my hand on hers and stroked it slightly as she continued. "I opened the door and saw Eddie standing there, covered in cheap lipstick. He was drunk and came into my room. He rummaged through all my clothes and when I told him to stop he pushed me away."

"I'm sorry," I said and hugged her. "That wasn't all Sunny. After he rummaged through my clothes he yelled at me where my condoms were. I didn't know what to say and when I looked at the door there was a girl standing there, cheaply dressed with the lipstick on her lips that Eddie had all over his neck."

She wrapped her hands around me and her tears dripped onto my shirt. "I was so shocked at that moment, I just know that he looked at me with such hatred that I went to my bag and got him what he wanted."