The male protagonist forced to bury his breasts and fuck his tits.

front page
The male protagonist forced to bury his breasts and fuck his tits.
search
The male protagonist forced to bury his breasts and fuck his tits.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The number of words today is a bit small, and I will give it to the babies for free~

-----text-----

After finishing speaking, he really pulled his hand from his buttocks and let go of Gu Qing. The latter hurriedly left with the milk, and as soon as he walked out of the kitchen, he ran into the aunt who was cooking, and his heart was pounding in fright.

The hero is really a lunatic! He obviously comforted him at the beginning last night, and he exposed his bad nature every minute, and he was not afraid of being seen.

Gu Qing returned to the dining table and continued to eat breakfast quietly. He still lowered his head and did not dare to look at Shao Jinhan the whole time. After Shao Hongsheng left, he quietly went upstairs and returned to his room.

As a result, just as the door was about to close, the male protagonist appeared at the door at some unknown time, and blocked the crack with his hand.

"You..." Gu Qing couldn't push the other party, so he had to watch Shao Jinhan come in. He thought for a while and stretched his head to look outside to see if anyone noticed the man entering his room. Fortunately, there were no ghosts in the corridor.

As soon as Gu Qing closed the door with a bang, he was embraced by a pair of thick and firm arms.

"What are you doing! In broad daylight, I said I don't want to do this kind of thing... Well, don't do this, let me go." Gu Qing struggled, trying to get out of the man's arms, but was caught by a big palm on his chest.

He is wearing a little white dress with lace short sleeves today, which is much more ordinary than yesterday's sexy suspenders. If there is anything different, it is that if others wear this skirt, they may look like pure white flowers. He has big breasts and immediately changes It's pure and lustful.

"Don't you like it? But you seemed very comfortable last night, and you shot a lot." Shao Jinhan whispered in his ear, gently pulled the zipper of Gu Qing's skirt from the back to his waist with his fingertips, and took it off, revealing white underwear.

"Ah! Don't..." Gu Qing exclaimed, most of his back and chest were exposed, his snow-white skin was particularly glaring, it was okay when he was in the small black room, the floor-to-ceiling windows in the bedroom here are very transparent, Miaoman's body Shown vividly.

His hands were as smooth as jade, soft and tender. Shao Jinhan touched his back with his fingertips for a moment, then penetrated into the underwear in front, grabbed his chest again and kneaded quickly.

It's really beautiful, the visual effect is perfect, it's much better than Shao Jinhan's memories of the delicate breasts of the young model on the cover of the magazine, it's big, it doesn't sag at all, and it's abnormally gathered, even if you want to touch the inside, you need to use your hands to open it.

Gu Qing complained to the system when taking a shower last night and this morning. He never thought that one day he would have to peel his breasts and wash his insides. Luckily, they are soft enough to peel off effortlessly.

"Do you know what you are doing? Well, no! We can't do this." Gu Qing refused, his cheeks were flushed and his expression was full of confusion.

At this moment, the man had already brought Gu Qing to the bedside and pushed him, pressing him down.

"What can't be done? Haven't you already done it? If you forget, I can take my little mother to recall the memories." Shao Jinhan buried his head in his chest as he said, sucking and licking like last night, the ambiguity left above The hickey has not disappeared, and a new injury has been added.

The male protagonist's appearance is not picky, and he has no expression on weekdays. It is a bit hard for Gu Qing to imagine that he would actually make such an erotic gesture.

"Don't! Shao Jinhan, don't be like this, if your father sees these on my chest, he won't let me go." Gu Qing said with tears.

This is really a good question, but Shao Hongsheng never touched him, the man thought of this, and then listened to Gu Qing's words, and became inexplicably irritable.

With indifferent eyes, he sucked hard on the nipples, and untied the belt with a snap: "Then don't let him see it." He took out his giant dick and inserted it into Gu Qing's chest without hesitation.

The huge dick twitched back and forth along the cleavage without giving anyone a chance to breathe. This scene shocked Gu Qing and wanted to escape, but the man grabbed both nipples and could only passively cater to him, unable to escape at all.

"Hiss!...It hurts so much, don't pull...uh!"

What's more, Shao Jinhan squeezed the big tits together, and pinched the two nipples with one hand to fix the chest and fucked hard. The tip of Gu Qing's tits was sensitive, and the pain from being pulled intensified. It's all red.

The man's other hand moved under Gu Qing's body, helping to touch the dick. He wanted to appease him, but he found that it had already stiffened.

Shao Jinhan smiled lightly, so it's so comfortable to pull breasts and fuck his chest?

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~2073.
03
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Construction site restricted area
After marrying for his "sister", he was forced to love by the prince
[Zerg main attack] I'm really not a man
Please don't abandon the crazy batch of licking dogs casually
please let me pee
Orc's Wife
Recently updated novel
Engage in H House (Compilation)
Xiaosan, she is a professional!
Penetrated by my father's thick giant hanging
After marrying for his "sister", he was forced to love by the prince
President's Big Chirp
Pushed and fucked by schoolboy, all cum shot inside
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop