Bai Yueguang wants to take care of me and rape Bai Yueguang openly. (Story plus

front page
Bai Yueguang wants to take care of me and rape Bai Yueguang openly. (Story plus meat dregs/buy carefully)
search
Bai Yueguang wants to take care of me and rape Bai Yueguang openly. (Story plus meat dregs/buy carefully)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Are you okay?" Xiao Yingfan asked.

Gu Qing took advantage of the situation and leaned on him, touching his chest muscles with one hand and his forehead with the other, and said delicately: "Dizziness, I feel uncomfortable."

Xiao Yingfan: "..."

"Shall I take you to rest?" he asked.

Gu Qing nodded obediently: "Okay."

Naked and hugged by the princess, it is easier for Gu Qing to bury his head in the opponent's arms, breathing on Xiao Yingfan's neck.

When they arrived at the rest room, Gu Qing pretended to rest for a while before starting to get dressed, and went to have another meal with Xiao Yingfan dawdlingly, and didn't go home until late at night.

At this time, the hero Qi Zichen's eyes were already sparkling, and he almost called the police. Two people so old just disappeared without seeing each other, and they couldn't get in touch with their mobile phones.

Qi Zichen sat on the sofa with an indifferent expression, watching Gu Qing and Xiao Yingfan walking in, talking and laughing, his expression became more gloomy, and he asked in a voice, "Where did you go?"

Xiao Yingfan frowned slightly upon hearing this.

Gu Qing didn't take it seriously and said: "I went to the hot spring and had dinner, what's the matter?"

Qi Zichen: "Then why didn't you answer the phone? It reminds you that the phone has been shutting down!"

Gu Qing chuckled: "I have no money to pay the phone bill and have been in arrears for several days, how do I answer it?"

Qi Zichen choked, and took a look at Xiao Yingfan. Men want to save face, and it was revealed that the nurturing incident was outrageously wrong. Xiao Yingfan can't let Xiao Yingfan feel that he is stingy.

His expression was embarrassed with anger: "I didn't treat you badly, did I? You don't have to do anything at ordinary times. Where did you spend so much money? You can't even pay for the phone bill."

Gu Qing continued to smile on the surface: "Don't you know that I sold myself to you because my family went bankrupt? Every month, the money you gave me was repaid as soon as possible, and it wasn't even enough. I even asked my friends to borrow some. There is a wireless network, and you don't need to charge your phone bills, but today you can't get in touch if you go out occasionally..."

He said for a while: "Ying Fan didn't stop the machine, did he? Are you really worried that you won't contact him?"

Qi Zichen would only lose his temper with Gu Qing, why didn't he contact Xiao Yingfan? Can't get in touch either.

"My mobile phone has long been out of battery and turned off," Xiao Yingfan said lightly, then continued after a pause: "That's not the point, the problem is that Baoyang didn't help to pay off the foreign debt? According to the monthly fee he gives you, How long will it take to pay off the debt?"

He asked Gu Qing the last sentence, and the latter slowly lowered his head and said in a low voice, "It will probably be more than twenty years."

Xiao Yingfan: "..."

Qi Zichen: "..." He only knew that Gu Qing was in debt, but he didn't know that he owed so much.

"Oh? That means Zichen bought out your entire youth? And the premise is that you can stay by his side for twenty years. After all, after thirty years of age, one's appearance will go downhill." Xiao Yingfan's words were cruel, but Is the truth.