01

The atmosphere in the meeting room was filled with tension, every employee either has dripping sweat on their forehead or their legs shivering anxiously.

Well who wouldn't be scared of satan who ordered an instant meeting?

Talking with the lion is rather easy than talking with devyansh singh Raghuvanshi.

"Any news regarding our last project Mr.... Mehra?" The devil questioned one of the head employee while enjoying their nervousness.

"T-they are very satisfied with our company work sir" The latter said stuttering.

Before devyansh can question futher, his phone rang making everyone in the meeting room to thank the god internally.

"I'm coming maa" Devyansh lifted the call and spoke to his mother, a deeper frown was making its way to his face.

He stood from his ceo chair making his way out without glancing at anyone as the members released a breathe in relief.
.

.

Entering to the Raghuvanshi mansion
Devyansh walked inside like a king he is... Coming tothe living room he straight up to went to his mother who look stressed.

"Maa?" Devyansh called his mother placing his hand on her shoulder with his cold voice but vaidehi didn't responded instead she stared behind her son.

Seeing his mother's attention... He turned his head behind to see Arthav and naina standing together.... With varmala around their neck.

Devyansh didn't failed to notice vermillion on his soon to be fiancee's partition.

But did he cared? No.

He internally Sighed in relief thinking that he will not get married now.

Devyansh singh Raghuvanshi was forced to marry naina Singhania...He only said okay because he didn't wanted to hurt his mother who was dying to marry his son from last two years.

He looked at his mother with his neutral face but internally he was in peace... But soon his eyes turned dark seeing a tear drop slipping from his mothers eyes.

He gently wiped off the tear sitting near Vaidehi legs... He shook his head sideways slightly indicating his mother to not cry.

Everyone one in the family stood there silently without uttering a word... It was a huge shock for them.

Some were feeling disappointed in them while some were lost of words.

"How can you do this to my son? Aren't you the one who agreed to this marriage eagerly?" Vaidehi questioned naina with her bloodshot eyes.

"We love eachother mami ji" arthav replied with his not so daring voice.

"Get some shame arthav! How can you marry your bhai's fiancee?" Gargi yelled out glaring her grandson.

"since it happened... We can't do anything about it, let them be! They are just kids na" Damini voiced of supporting her son and her now bahu while family members looked at her in disbelief.

"Ishaan stay here with vihaan, ishika, prisha and kashvi, we elders are going to singhania's mansion" abhay ordered everyone as the elders all started to walk out of the mansion door.

Vaidehi pulled devyansh with her as he wasn't moving.

Singhania mansion.

Everyone one in the family were happy while talking about naina's marriage.