02

"what?!!!"

"Devyansh"

"Bhai sa is"

"getting married"

"To whom??!"

Listening to the news youngstars practically yelled gaping their mouth, its a shock after shock for them knowing Devyansh agreed to marry again.

"Yes!" Divya said while clapping her hands making elders chuckle at her She maybe a elder but she was the youngest daughter in law after all.

"Can we see her?!" Vihaan asked excitedly as the others joined him.

Divya shook her head negatively, enjoying their desperation, The youngstars always give headache to elders so why not?

"You can see my very beautiful bahu after marriage" vaidehi said sassily enjoying their whinings while devyansh looked at everyone being done.

"Huh, what was so pretty about her?"
Damini said while scoffing not liking how everyone in the family are giving their attention to mythili but not her new bahu naina who was sitting on couch quietly with her husband arthav.

"I think you should get an eye check up soon" suryapratap said while frowning thinking his youngest daughter eye sight is getting poor while the others bursted out laughing and Devyansh chuckled lightly.

"Maa I'm going to my room" devyansh said while walking to the stairs going to his floor where no one is allowed except his trusted workers, yes not even family members.

Time skip.

Kul-guru and Raghuvanshi's are sitting in the lounge.

Singhania's didn't come to the mansion as Raghuvanshi's said its not that big deal, they will handle it but they asked someone from the family to send kundali details of mythili samyukta which was delivered by nathan.

The youngstars were sulking knowing they can't see their bhabhi sa today, elders were enjoying their sulky faces as they did it intentionally.

After a few minutes of greetings kul-guru took a serious look their kundali's for few minutes as the family members waited curious, Devyansh was neutral as always but deep inside he was calming himself to not kill anyone due to his anxiousness.

Kul-guru's face slowly broke into a smile as he looked up to Raghuvanshi's.

"Perfect, They are match made in heaven! Its very rare but every single guna is matched with their both kundali's" kul-guru said with a bright smile making the others happy specially our satan, Devyansh.

"The best day for engagement is day after tomorrow and Their marriage must be done in 10 days"

" Just in 10 days?!" Gargi asked in shock knowing there will be lot of works for marriage especially for royal king's marriage.

"if not 10 days then next date will be after six months" kul-guru said.

"no! I mean we will get married in 10 days,i have to go on business trips later and I'll be very busy" Devyansh said while clearing his throat making vaidehi smirk.

"sure, sure son" vaidehi said while smirking lightly as Devyansh avoided eye contact pretending to be busy scrolling his phone.

Others didn't payed attention as they all know how workolic person he is... Even if he is not, they don't want to keep their head in lion's den.

"Please fix that date, guruji" gargi said making kul-guru to nod his head.

"I'll take my leave now" kul guru said getting up as the other Raghuvanshi's stood up and escorted him to the door.
.

.

Raghuvanshi's are sitting on the lounge discussing about their marriage mainly about engagement which is day after tomorrow.

"We don't have much time left, we will go to shopping tomorrow with our bahu" anika said to vaidehi and divya as they responded with a yes.

The youngstars where bugging their bhai sa to show their bhabhi sa pic which he didn't have.

Devyansh glared at them and again focused on his laptop typing agressively.

The youngstars went to their tai/ma knowing its their cue to leave after receiving deathly glare from Devyansh.

(Tai means father's elder brother's wife , anika will be called tai while Divya will be called choti ma)

"Achaa tai ji, we'll also come to shopping with you guys tomorrow" ishika said smiling cheekily.

"Why?"

"Why?! Day after tomorrow is our bhai sa engagement so we have to look good for that we have to buy clothes!" Prisha said dramatically making ishika and kashvi to nod their heads.

"There's no need my sweet daughter, you three can go to shopping with your brothers later in the evening" anika said while pinching their nose lightly knowing their drama's to see their bhabhi sa.

"tai! Please naa" they whined together showing puppy eyes.

"no means no" divya said while clapping her hands teasing them well.

The three left from their after stomping their feet.

"I was thinking that... we can do both engagement ceremony of Devyansh and reception party of arthav at same time, it will be less cost and also less work." Damini spoke out loud looking at the elders Hoping they would agree.

"don't worry about that, you do know we have alot more money and workers to do the works, That day will be only about Devyansh and mythili" anika said with a very sweet tone and a pressed smile knowing her drama.

Before damini can speak again, gargi said out loud.

"sure it is about Devyansh and mythili... But if you want we can keep their reception party at once, what do you say anika?" Gargi questioned anika while thinking deeply.

"ji maa, it will be a win-win! Devyansh and mythili will get to have main days during engagement and wedding, so that would not be a problem, what do you think vaidehi?"

"you are right di and considering the fact we will be tired after the king's wedding so its better to do their reception at once, right divya?"

"yes!"

The three eldest daughter-in-law's nodded their head making gargi smile.

Gargi always adored her daughter in law's as much as her daughter... She only wished them to be together without any fights and her wish came true from beginning the three eldest daughter in law's are always been tea besties.

"Is it okay now damini?" Gargi asked damini.

"ji maa" damini replied slowly not liking the idea and fact how everyone are giving their attention to devyansh and mythili but not her son and bahu.

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Please do comment your views.

Thank you!