chapter four

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

"party?" y/n asked.

"yeah! it'll be pretty great!" yoimiya exclaimed. "we'll have fireworks and cakes!"

"huh? i thought it was just inside ayaka's dorm?" y/n asked.

"yeah! but her dorm is the biggest dorm out of all, that's why we'll party there!" yoimiya said. "there's me and you, collei and candace, tighnari, cyno— layla, you're coming too!"

"no thank you..." layla mumbled as she dozed off.

"don't fall asleep, you're still halfway done with your homework." y/n reminded after giving layla's forehead a flick.

"ow..."

"let's see— oh oh! i might invite childe too! he's a very fun party person!" yoimiya continued. "then your twin cousins— they might bring alastair too, who else? ooohh! miko might also come since ayaka's brother will be there! then ei might also come!"

"that's like... 15 people. will we fit inside ayaka's dorm?"

"have you ever been to ayaka's dorm?!"

"this will be ayaka's first dorm party. i was hoping it would be just an all-girls' night. just chill, you know?" y/n reasoned. "oh well, if cyno's coming."

"you like round-ass men right?"

"yes?"

"have you seen ayaka's brother?"

"uhm no..?"

"he has a round ass, y/n!"

"really?!" y/n exclaimed. "i-i mean hey! i have a freaking boyfriend, yoimiya!"

yoimiya laughed. "who knows, he might come too!"

y/n looked away before burying her face on the pillow.

"we had an argument." y/n mumbled. "if he learns that i'm going, of course, he won't go."

ah yes.

it's been almost a month since the two have been in a relationship. or a false relationship. or is it? everything really just seems so real now.

this fake relationship has successfully gaslit y/n into thinking that alhaitham really is her real boyfriend.

and she's afraid she has feelings for him too.

"you guys did?!" yoimiya exclaimed.

"you guys did..?" layla also asked.

long story short, y/n was having a bad day and so was alhaitham.

the two of them met each other at the statue after they agreed to go together to a coffee shop.

"how are you?" y/n asked.