CHAPTER ELEVEN: snowball.

Cassie was wearing her favourite dress and for once she felt pretty

She started dating Max a few weeks ago and they were happy. They told the party and after a while they accepted them.

The brunette was ready now so she got into Steves car, waiting for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They picked up Dustin and curentelly they were in front of the school. Steve was giving Dustin some advice, but she didn't listen, she was prepared.

"Good luck." Steve wished them and they both got out of the car.

When they stepped in, they handed Mr. Clarke their tickets and Cassies eyes were looking for one certain redhead. They found the party and went towards them.

The party was commenting on Dustins hair and Cassie went to Max.

"Hi."

"Hey, you look beautiful, you are beautiful." Cassie blushed and took the redheads hand leading her somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere no one will see us."

Cassie and Max went into the bathroom and a slow song came on.

Cassie extended her hand and asked "May i?" Max nodded and the two girls started swaying to the music. Cassie looked out of the door and noticed that no one was watching them and kissed Max. The two girls chuckled and kept dancng.

"You wanna go to my house later?"

"Of course."

"You know what? I actually foun a cat yesterday and i took her in."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, her name's Bella."

The two girls danced until they decided to go home. After that they were just laying in Cassies bed and cuddling. After Max met Cassie's cat of course.

Everything was just... perfect.