Chapter 1

i just come back to wattpad after long time ago..i read back my own story and...it was so....cringe. Im going to regret with making these trash of stories.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"phil-!"

"phil-!!!"

"PHILIP-!!!"

-

Philippines POV

my eyes widen as my body get up by itself in speed, my breath fluctuates endlessly, sweat on my fore-head, my breath is heavy, i have a terrified expression in my face when the scream keep ringing in my ears though it sounds really slow and mostly i heard nothing. 

'what is that??' i ask to myself while scowling my face with a heavy breath. I look at my watch, its 2 AM...

i sigh again, recently..i keep dreaming the same thing, i have no clue what's wrong with me having such a dream like that but it's literally scared me whenever i heard those screaming. It was just so scary. 

i get my bottle mineral and sleeping pill, I swallow the 2 pills and drank them with water for one sip. I feel better when my throat now not really dry for a while. I pinch my head, this month really full of mess and stress. 

i lay my head down on the soft pillow, closing my eyes slowly then fall into the sleep again.

-

(tomorrow,)

"woah Phil! what happen to your face?" Thailand, my closest colleague, ask me with big eyes. He sit beside me and pass me a glass of water to me. I take it and have a sip for moment. 

"you literally seems like a panda! where did you get all of this eye bags? are you ok? did you get enough sleep??" Thailand ask with a concern. Im only look down, lost my energy for our morning today since im awake at 2AM..

"Phil, i know it was kind of mess in being someone secretary, especially your boss is Taiwan since he is the straightforward and strict...but it doesn't mean you can be careless with your heal-"

"Thai, stop it." I stop him from talking such non sense into my ears. I have a little an annoyed face as my eyes is totally glaring him sharply. 

"i understand and i appreciate the fact that you care for me but please..can you..for this time don't ask me anything? you only messing my head more than before honestly." i said in honest while pinching my fore-head because of migraine. I have no mood for any interaction now.

I can see Thailand is speechless with my sudden responds but he slowly nod in understanding as he leave me alone.

i lean to my chair as i sigh again. 

Here we go again. Is it only me or am i lately really this easily get moody? the fact that i easily saying something without care about other people feeling make me realized that im not really myself now. What is happening to me?

My eyes now peeking a documents that i suppose to rewrite and double-check back on the table next to me. I have no idea why but im seriously wanna burn those thing up now. Everything is messing in my head. 

I couldn't even finish a task that Taiwan gave me yesterday since i go back home early than usually. Lucky, I finish it in speed before Taiwan arrived or im going to begging money on the side of road soon.  Im trying to wash away these laziness inside my soul buy i can't.

After i dreamed that nightmare for 3 times, my life turn out to be so bad and unlucky drastically. 

I drink a glass of water that Thai's gave me, i wonder, do i need therapist?

-

Thailand POV

After i leave Phil alone, i went to a meeting room since i got an urgent call from Taiwan. I open the door after knocked the door,

"yes, is something matter that i could help you?" i ask. Everyone in the meeting room turn to me. There South Korea, India,North Korea, Singapore and Taiwan. 

"Thai, we have something to discuss about the program that we sponsored," Taiwan said as his eyes went to the documents in front of him.

"ouh ah yes- but....isn't Philippines that suppose to present this anyway?" i titled my head, right, Phil is the one that responsible in managing this program. So why calling me instead of him?

"well, in that case, i don't think Philippines will present this with such of his hot temper condition. I called you because you're under his unit in this program management. You're the closest for him,right?" i blink for a moment with Taiwan statement.

"..tell him, finish the task that i have given to him yesterday and today. I want those documents send to my email at 6pm. If not, i cut off his salary for this month," he crossed his hand, people in the meeting room look at him. Understand Taiwan rules of his life.

I'm a bit taken with his statement about Phil.

"but Taiwan, how abt Phil-" he cut me 1st,

"i don't give a f*** to him, he better do his job before i kick his a$$," his voice raise a bit, a sign of his stern mode is on. 

"any reason from personal problem are invalid here, i don't accept it except it's really emergency," he continue. Everyone in the meeting room pretending didn't hear anything. I nod slowly. 

I sigh then start to present about the program with a sweet smile.

-

Philippines POV

i was awake by the sound of someone open my office room, it's Thailand.

"Phil, you feel better?" Thai ask before he get inside. I pinch my fore-head back that still hurt, but i feel a bit better. I nod slowly. After my eyes adjust the brightness here, my eyes widen as i let out a small gasp. 

Oh no-! i just realize! i haven't finish the task that Taiwan gave to me this morning! im going to die!!

"woah woah, chill down buddy." Thai giggle a bit as he saw my panic face.

"Taiwan said he want you send those to his email this 6pm. Relax, it's only 11:35 am now. You at least have 7 hours, that's more than enough." Thai said, as he offer me a hot chocolate. I take it and have a sip.

"Thai...thank you and sorry..." i said quietly with a slight of guilty.

"Hmh? sorry for what?" he ask after sip his own hot chocolate. He turn to me while raising his eye brows.

"i-i mean...y'know..lately..i easily get moody..? im sorry for this morning...seriously..i have no idea what had i done. I'm sorry if i shouted at you or something.."i said in guilty while look away. 

"oh? that? hahah, it's ok, Phil! i dont mind! after all, i understand what have you been through. If i were you, i'm going to do the same thing as you now. Don't worry, there's nothing wrong at all. im fine," he smile as he tap my shoulder.

i turn to him and curl a smile too.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

lets goooooooooo 🏃