Chapter 2

idk what am i doing either.

.

.

.

.

"Phil-!"

"Philip-!"

"run- you need to run-!"  

"pls run-!"  

-

No one POV

The filipino quickly get up as his eyes widen, terrifying by the nightmare. The dark memories in his life keep replaying in his nightmares. Fire, blood, his friends, were swallowed by the burned building. 

Philippines hug his knee to his chest, shivering, is it only a nightmare? it feel real, Philippines don't know and  don't want to know and  also hoping the fact that he could just wipe this off from his mind. Why now? After 3 years, nothing happened. Why now? 

Philippines can't help but bite his own nails while trembling in horror. He also confused. His mind couldn't think correctly. His eyes become teary, like, soon it's going to burst if he continue to overthinking. He did hear a screams. Those screams sounds clear and keep ringing in his ear. 

He don't want to acknowledge those screams came from his dead friends, his dead family. It's really familiar that he almost thought they are still alive but he know people only live for once and never come back. He knew that. 

After a moment he calm down, he take the sleeping pills beside him, he glance at the bottle medicine. Even this medicine didn't give any effects for him to get enough sleep without dream the nightmare. He sigh, he decide to just relax himself with drink a hot chocolate at the balcony. People say, it can lift up your stress a bit. 

Philippines POV

I sit on the chair while sipping my hot chocolate, staring out the moon. It's beautiful as itself like usually. Now, I understand why people said it's good to have a hot chocolate while observing the moon. I smile to myself. 

"Phil-!"

I snap. Again, the nightmare crossed my mind again. I don't know why but there something bad about the dream. Like, it's telling me to run away, which is so obvious, but...run away from what? I don't get it. How do I..? 

I shake my head. This matter make me having a headache. 

"should I tell this to Thai- No. Thai is not my therapist," I let out a sigh while resting my elbow on the table. Exactly. Thai might be volunteer himself to lend me his ear but he have had enough. 

I wonder, he must be tired of hearing me whimpering about my life. 

"Haa....keeping this alone is so heavy.." 

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

No one POV

A group of people in black robes are trapping their victims who are almost at the end of their lives. The leader come up as his bloody eyes staring the person through his soul. He give a signal to his subordinates to hold the guy.

"Didn't I told you?" the leader start to punch the weak guy,

"Don't" he hit again. 

"be" he kick him at the stomach.

"greedy?" the last punch finally end the weak lifeless body. The blood smeared as well. The leader click his tongue, disgusted by the lifeless body blood. He already had enough with this. Suddenly, the long footsteps could be hear as the figure behind the leader kneel down to him.

"Master, I come here for the report." the subordinate said, 

"what? did you found it?" the leader ask while wiping his hand from the splash of blood, 

"I did. But it's a bit hard since he doesn't take any action yet," 

"I see...alright then, leave it to team Taipan," the sort called 'Master' command as he hand the fabric to his assistant.

"yes Master Taiwan,"

-

(next day)

"what?" Philippines turn to Thailand with a surprise face.

"we're going to United Nation official building? and you said it's only a trip from what boss said?? are you for real, Thai??" the filipino ask, didn't believe what his friend words. Well, to step on the 5 star building is hard. 

How could a small organisation like his company could easily pass this? isn't to step to the building, they need to pass the security and permission from the higher up? which is the 'king' of the building himself? 

True, the boss of that building once was he teacher and principal when he was high school but that doesn't mean they could easily pass this? How did his boss do that?

"Of course i'm telling you the truth! Why you make things difficult, it's not like something big to deal." Thailand said, kind of a little annoyed by his friend.

"There are too many places in this universe that we could visit and have a trip but boss choose at the United Nation building. You and the rest are crazy." Philippines said, as he let out a small sigh.

"Mannnn, come on, a little trip won't hurt, ok? After all, I heard you once a student of the leader there! Shouldn't you make a reunion party?" 

"ha.ha.ha." Philippines let out a monotone laugh, yeah, what kind of party that celebrate with 2 people, idiot? 

"ouh andddddd, I heard they got pretty girls there, I think I need to try out," Thailand chirp up with a 'fan-girling' face which disgusted the filipino guy. Philippines roll his eyes by the statement about the girls. Does Thailand really desperate to suffering of 'broken love' that he might be soon will feel it if he do has someone in his heart?

Well, to Philippines, he is not ready yet to face that stage. 

"Ah! there you are!" another voice interrupt the two.

"Cambodia?" Thailand automatically turn when the filipino mention the familiar name. 

-

"so, any question for our business trip?" Taiwan ask as he put his free hand in the pocket while observing people in the meeting room. 

Everyone silent, respond the boss question with slight of nod. "ok then, make sure you watch out your language and attitude. All of you dismiss except Philippines." Everyone turn to Philippines as Philippines look at them with 'i have done nothing'  face.

As long as everyone leave both the boss and the filipino alone, Taiwan decide to just straight-forward. 

"uh, did i do something wrong?" Philippines ask, slight of worry. Well, he should be worry.

"oh nothing. I just want to discuss something private with you," Taiwan ask, turn his boss-chair to the back. 

"huh?" the filipino still can't see and get the point of why his boss want to discuss something private with him. "something like what?" 

"it's about that accident 3 years ago,"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

uh, ror:D