How it started

(A/N this first paragraph is just introducing the story so if you want to skip it to get to the interesting things, that's fine:3)

Draco's POV:

"Happy birthday dear Draco." sang my mother and father. After their song, I blew out the 19 candles that were laid in front of me. My mother cut me a nice, big, slice of mouth-watering chocolate cake. I began to eat the delicious dessert that was in front of me. "Now would you like to go to Diagon Alley with me and pick out a gift for your birthday, hm?" asked father. "Yes father," I say, after finishing my cake. After saying our goodbyes to my mother, we flooded to Diagon Alley.

The first thing I noticed when we got there, was a large crowd standing around something, I could tell that they were bidding but I'm not sure on what. As we got closer, I saw a familiar face bound, gagged, blindfolded, being sold off as a slave. The famous Harry Potter... He was in a cage with his hands tied above his head to the bars, and his feet tied to the bottom bars of the cage. He was sitting in a criss-cross-applesauce way. He had on a collar, he was gagged, and blindfolded so he could see or speak. His hair was messy and I could tell he hadn't showered in days. He had on his old Hogwarts robes, stained with blood and ripped.This definitely intrigued me and I wanted to have him for myself.

"Father? I want him," I said. "Of course son," he replied, as he started bidding. Eventually, we won the bidding. "SOLD TO THE MAN WITH LOMG BLINDE HAIR AND FANCY ROBES," yelled the seller, loud enough for everyone to hear. I could see Harry start to shake, knowing exactly who has just bought him.

313 words:)