What happened after the war

Harry's POV:

After the war, I was captured by someone on the dark side. He was an older man with grey hair, slicked back. I could tell he was a pure-blood. He immediately put me in a cage, and bound me to it. I knew better than to talk, I didn't want to be punished. He collared, gagged, and blindfolded me. I knew he was going to sell me as a slave.

He brought me to Diagon Alley, where people started to record me, and started bidding. It had been about 20 minutes when the man that captured me, sold me. "SOLD TO THE MAN WITH BLONDE LONG HAIR AND FANCY ROBES," he yelled. Immediately I knew who it was, Malfoy.

I started to shake and whimper. No, not him, please not him! I felt someone grab my cage and lift me up, I was skinny and hadn't eaten much recently so I was very light. The man handed me to Draco. Then, he gave him my glasses, wand, a leash to attach to my collar, and the keys to the cage.

"Thank you," I heard the familiar voice of Draco say. Then he started talking to me, knowing I could hear him. "Listen pottah, let's buy you some new clothes and toys, hm? But first, let's go to my house so that you can shower up and get to know the rules."

I nodded as he said, "good boy." Even though I hated him it still felt nice when he praised me. I hear him say goodbye to his father as we flooed back to his house instead of his parent's. When we got there he set my cage on the floor and undid the lock. He started to untie my hands and I was grateful. He undid my gag and blindfold so I could see.

I opened my eyes to see him looking me up and down as he took off my collar. Finally, he spoke. "I don't want you as my slave, I just want you to be happy again. Your eyes look so dull compared to how they used to be, filled with joy and happiness... Get out," he said pointing to the door to the cage. I obeyed.

"Such a good boy, hm?" He said stroking my head. I leaned into his touch. It felt good, like I belonged to him, like he owned me, like he cared for me...

"Now go shower up, the bathroom is down the hall on your second left. A house elf will bring you some clothes after you're finished," I nodded, scared that if I disobeyed he would punish me so I didn't speak.

I slowly got up, looking at my old enemy, making sure that it was okay. I went down the hall to the bathroom like he told me to.

474 words:)