Party Crasher

Mother of Invention
R&D Deck
Agent Michigan
<[---------------------------------------]>

Michigan is seen walking beside Texas, his rifle rests in his arms, his helmet covers his face, Texas has her hands clenched, stomping forward.

They are silent as they pass rooms and Project personnel, they continue to walk calmly until the Mother of Invention's alarm begins to blare, they share a glance, then take off running, splitting up at different hallways.

"For being a infiltration expert, York has awful hacking and lock picking skills."

"Give 'em credit Lamb, he knows how to kick things off!" Michigan continues running, and as he turns a corner, he spots his objective, though it's being guarded by four soldiers.

"Agent, are you here to guard the room too?" One Project trooper asks, as Michigan slows his run, he starts to walk towards them.

He gets closer, now standing closest to the one who spoke, "...Something like that." His prosthetic left hand releases his rifle, balls into a fist, then slams into a soldiers face, he kicks forward, knocking one into another and sending them to the floor.

He then levels his rifle with the last one, who is shakily holding his Battlerifle, "Open the door." Michigan orders.

"I-I..."

"I don't want to hear an excuse," Michigan's grip tightens, "Open the fuckin' door."

The soldier drops his rifle and quickly turns to the door, shakily poking the code into the panel, "Good man." As Michigan approaches the opening door, he looks to his left, at the soldier, he grabs his Magnum, and fires it into the soldiers chest, "Ope." He  feigns accidentally shooting him.

Michigan enters the room, it's filled with rows of blinking lights, nearest the end is a container, "And there it is."

Lamb appears next to Michigan full sized as he walks, her left arm sways like his does, "From your reports, these are harmless?"

"Harmless enough, but we can't risk the Director getting it back... And the UNSC already has one." They stop at the container, and it begins to open, smoke falls to the floor and wafts over his boots, and through Lambda.

"Then it is a critical objective." Lambda flickers a moment, then vanishes, as the container fully opens, it reveals an alien, it is pink, tendrils hang down from its bulbous body, its head cranes to the side as it studies Michigan.

"...Goodnight, engineer." Michigan lifts his pistol, and as he's about to shoot, he is slammed into from the side, as the two tumble across the ground the engineer shrieks.

Michigan breaks away from his attacker and gets some distance, it's Wyoming, "Cheerio Mich!"

"...Of fuckin' course it's you." Michigan groans, holstering his magnum, they stare eachother down, "You know you can't beat me."

"Oh, I've only got to stall you, good man!"

"Right, good luck."

Wyoming fires his rifle, forcing Michigan to roll to the side into cover, his armor rattles and he vanishes, Wyoming spins around the room, and as he turns away, Michigan leaps from cover, his armor rattling, his fist makes contact with Wyomings helmet.