6

Third person

Moonlight spilled through the sheer curtains, casting a silver glow over the room, as Pavitr and Hobie stood on the edge of desire.

The air crackled with anticipation, charged with the scent of vanilla candles that flickered on the nightstand.

"Hobie...we can't," Pavitr replied, breaking eye contact and averting his gaze.

"Why not, you know we both want it... "His words overflowing with hunger along with yearning.

"I have...a...girlfriend."He murmured under his breath, as if longing that it hadn't been true.

"You have a girlfriend...?" Hobie grasped his face and induced him to look him into his eyes.  

Yeah...we've been together for awhile, but I don't want to break her heart through this situation..."

"Pav, you won't harm her heart so long as she never discovers about it," he spoke softly, grazing his lower lip. "She will never figure it out, pav..."

"Still it's not right, Hobie; I don't want to cause harm to her like this."

"How about instead of regarding her for the night. Evaluate yourself with me...ill please you in ways she never will... "

His hands skillfully undid his clothes, revealing his flawless skin beneath, he swiftly removed his own attire, eager to join him in their shared vulnerability.

Hobie's fingertips traced a trial of go goosebumps along Pavitr bare skin. His touch like a delicate dance of fire and silk. Pavitr marveled at the play of moonlight on his sculpted form, his muscles taut and defined, a work of art in the dimly lit sanctuary.

Their bodies gravitated closer, their lips a whisper away. Pavitr inhaled deeply, catching the mingling scent of vanilla and arousal, a heady concoction that intoxicated his senses. The room seemed to hum with an electric energy, amplifying every touch, every breath. 

As their lips met, a symphony of sensations erupted within Pavitr. The softness of Hobie's lips against his, the warmth go his breath mingling with his own, ignited a wildfire of desire that consumed him. Their kissed deepened, a passionate tango of tongues and yearning, as though they were exploring uncharted territory.

Hobie's hands, calloused yet gentle, roamed Pavitr's body like a skilled artist. Hobie's touch left a trail of fire in its wake. A dance of pleasure that coursed through his veins. His palms glided over the curve of his hips, the arch of his back, as if he were sculpting Pavitr's body with every caress. 

He released the grip on his body and elevated himself, grabbing a bottle from the nearby drawer, he squeezes some onto his fingers before tossing it aside. He braces himself against Pavitr, then rests his other hand on his back. "Take it easy and relax for a bit, all right?" he said quietly as he stroked his hole with a finger, playing with him before inserting the finger into him. His body squirms slightly as he adjusts to him, releasing a breathy groan. it becomes indescribable as he allows himself to feel inside, rubbing into various areas before inserting another finger deeply inside.

He felt a thrill down his spine as he delicately stroked against his prostate, implementing him to a sense of three fingers before firmly penetrating him. 

He gives out a series of little whimpers and moans in reaction to my fingers being twisted around him, as he initiatives to force himself against the tips of my fingers, seeking additional friction and ecstasy.

he meticulously slides his fingers out of Pavitr's grasp whilst lubricating his member, enabling Pavitr to develop and get used to having him within himself.

Merely a few seconds he thrusts into him, his hands gripping his hips rigorously, a groan escaping his lips as Pavitr's warmth and tightness overwhelm him. 

Pavitr pushes against him in the midst of his moans, Hobie's hands still securely wrapped around his hips to keep him from moving, before suddenly pulling out and thrusting into him.

As he let himself indulge in feeling him, his head leaned back significantly. His thrusts are slow at first, then advance in pace. His entire body vibrates when he thrusts within him, deep and rough. Increasing the tempo and pounding him firmly. His moans and whimpers were music to his ears.

His senses heightened, attuned to every nuance of their union. He tasted the saltiness of desire on his lips, felt the warmth of their entwined bodies emanating an intoxicating heat. Soft sighs mingled with the symphony of their breaths, creating a rhythm that was uniquely theirs.

Their bodies moved in synchrony, a ballet of passion and vulnerability, Each touch, each stroke, was a language only they understood, speaking volumes of their shared intimacy. The room filled with a symphony of whispered moans and gasps, a melody of pleasure that crescendoed with every beat of their hearts.

As they reached the pinnacle of their connection, time seemed to stand still. Pavitrs senses erupted in a kaleidoscope of sensations, his body trembling with release, as waves of pleasure washed over him. In that moment, the world melted away, leaving only the echo of their shared ecstasy.