~30~

Thank you for staying a long time, instead of making our meeting a passing encounter.

***•_•***

Wooyoung showed up with his newly dyed black hair. Basic yes but anything and everything just looked sexy on Wooyoung. Which was why girls and boys were swooning over him the second he stepped into uni. Some of them forgetting everything that'd happened.

To be honest, San sometimes got irritated at how close they tried to get. There was only three days left till the holidays and these dumb homo sapiens couldn't even handle it.

After he'd spent some time in the music room, he got to the canteen only to see Wooyoung with two other boys. One of them playing with the strands of his hair and the other rubbing his hand up his thigh, shaking it off as a friendly motion.

San was quick to intervene, literally chasing them away like the were some pesky flies and Wooyoung couldn't help but giggle.

"You're so adorable when you're jealous"

"I'm starting to think you let them touch you like that on purpose."

"I would never! I'm just being friendly", Wooyoung stared at him with innocent eyes while San rolled his.

"Since we have two days of school left, we should hang out with the group before the holidays. I heard Hyunjin and Seungmin Are going to Australia with Felix and Chan. And Han has been dying to meet Lee know's cats so they're going to his hometown for three weeks. We should do something together. Where would you like to go?"

"Jeju Island."

"You didn't even have a think"

"Because I've always wanted to go there. And I wanted to go with someone. Who else other than you?"

"Alright then! Jeju Island it is!"

The last two days the group had spent together creating the same level of havoc and chaos they were so used to.

They'd actually gone to a party a random guy in Mingi's faculty held. He was friends with Mingi and so the tower dragged all his friends with him.

They caused enough chaos for Hongjoong to be crying in one corner, Chan looking like he had no life left in him and Seonghwa lying in a starfish position on the floor next to Hongjoong who was still crying.

In the end they had no damn control over the other thirteen. They tried. Tried so hard not to have them ruin the party. But it was no use because Yunho and Mingi had ended up literally making out on a couch, Yunho straddling Mingi and then just taking it in turns on who sits on whose lap.

Jongho and Yeosang created an entire taekwondo match, their audience loud and cheering, fighting over who they thought would win. Hyunjin and Felix were being the lovey dovey motherfuckers they were and feeding themselves tteokobokki. Where it came from, no one knew.

Changbin and I.N were mixing up all sorts of concoctions and serving people. Chan had told them to stop but they ended up giving him a mixture of peach flavoured soju, sour whiskey and beer. He headed straight to the bathroom after the disgusting mixture, throwing it all back out, returned and slapped the holy fuck out of both their asses.