4(THE OLD WAY)

AUTHORS POV

(it's night time)

On arriving the main entrance Sean Xiao and Chen zhouxuan heard the serines from police cars in their house. Sean pulled up on the driveway. He and his daughter step down from the car as he did he noticed blood trails. The first thing the came to his mind was his husband. Where is Wang Yibo? How is Wang Yibo? He walk to the front side of the garage where the police had surrounded the place with the famous yellow tape

 Where is Wang Yibo? How is Wang Yibo? He walk to the front side of the garage where the police had surrounded the place with the famous yellow tape

But Sean didn't give a dam as he went inside the area to meet up with the head of the police team. How did he know the guy was the head of the team well it was his step brother Zhou Cheng.

"Cheng what the he'll is going on here and where is Yibo?" Sean asked Zhou Cheng.

"Sean calm down first" said Zhou Cheng.

"oh I am calm and you know it now tell me what happened "

"he was abducted" said Zhou Cheng. Sean waited patiently for him to finish talking.
"the person who did it is He Peng and his gang. He's been causing a little trouble for us lately but I promise we'll find him. Also he left you a massage.... In the garage"

Sean left immediately and headed for the garage to see his husband's white car with the words
I have your husband. Chase me. HP

                          HP

In blood. He's husband's blood.
Sean said nothing as he headed for the house when Zhou Cheng held his hand and said

" brother please leave this to us. we'll handle it right now, just go and get some rest"
Sean still said nothing as he took back his hand and headed inside.

Zhou Cheng headed towards where Chen Zhaoxuan was standing. She had ran towards the garage and seen the words written on her papa's car.

"kitten don't worry, we'll find your papa in no time" Zhou Cheng said to her while smoothing her hair . She just nodded and went inside.

She wasn't going to cry. Zhou Cheng knew it and still surprised him. Other kids her age would be wailing and screaming and crying their eyes out in this type of situation but she didn't even show a sign of fear.
Zhou Cheng shook his head. He ordered his men to clean the area spotless, no picture were taken and everything was settled there. He sent another officer to thier superior to give him the information.