5(SEAN XIAO IS COMING)

Hi guys, This author is back. And I'm back for real this time. Update now are going to be fast but I won't have a specific day and time thought. I'll just update anytime, any day and any number of chapters I've writing.
Just thanks for being hear and reading this book. Thanks a lot❤️❤️

Please comment 🙏🙏. The comments mean a whole lot to me and please vote too thanks. Again and let's jump write into the story.

AUTHORS POV

It was late afternoon with hours of paddling on a quite road, only the birds and animals who lived in the wood could be heard and Chen zhiuxuan was bored so she started a conversation

"are we going to keep paddling like this? It'll take us forever before when reach where we are going to on this thing" she said referring to the bike she was on. "u know we would be far by now if u had just ordered a motorcycle and waited a few minutes. I bet we would be father than this"

"we will" Sean replied.

"my kness hurt from paddling too much"

"stop whining just a bit more"

"10 mins of another endless paddling Sean put his bike to a halt so as Chen zhiuxuan

" Well take rest here and be back on the road in 30 mins
We'll do that every 4 hours until we catch them "

" won't they get away? "

" they are only men, they need rest too" sean replied

"but with the time they'll get farther away and we'll be late to catch them" said Chen zhiuxuan

"well it won't do is any good of we get there dead tired or if the bike brakes down because of too much paddling. We don't just need to catch them, we need to be ready too kill then cuz they'll be ready to kill us. So eat somthing and put yourself to sleep"

So they got some food from their back pack and ate. Chen zhiuxuan spread the camp blanket and laid down on it.

"aren't you go no take rest?" she asked her father.

"someone needs too keep watch and definitely isn't you" Sean replied

She just quietly closed her eyes and slept. After some time she felt tap on her hand and she woke up. Yes she wasn't very happy about the very short break but her body did feel better.

__________________________________

Zhou cheng and the other police men who followed him were in the forest trying to get hold of the bad guys and as usual the ones who can't mind thier own business must gossip.......

"I can't belive that young lady. Girl didn't she'd a single tear. Knowing her father was not only abducted but seriously beaten as well" one of the police said to his fellow through their microphone.

"ikr like which kind of girl does that?" said the other

"well the girl was probably in shock.
Came in another voice in the microphone. The other 2 were nodding in agreement while discussing more things that wasn't their business. They were also adjusting yhe speed of their bike to go at normal speed before theu heard the voice again
"and you must have forgotten that this microphone is connected to everyone including me. NOW STOP POKING YOUR NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS AND CONCENTRATE" the voice scolded before the two shook in fear realizing that is was thier detective Zhou cheng who spoke up and the two immediately shut their mouths.

They kept going further until they gun shots fired at thier direction coming from up the hill they immidately stiped their bikes and took out theirs own guns aiming for where the shots came from with bullets flying through leaves and stones .

__________________________________

She woke up and stretched a little before her eyes met he father's " is it time to go she asked.

" I heard gun shots "

" when? "

" about 10 mins ago"

"why didn't you wake me?"

"no need to hurry. Gunshots have a way of speeding some people up, but they also have a nasty habit of slowing some  down. Any of the above we'll find out soon enough."

_____________________________________

During the bullet rain, Feng Cong hit one of the two police men on his leg. Zhou cheng fired again and it hit Feng Comg's shoulder gashing it a little. This made him to run deeper down the hill to meet up with his fellow members.
Immediately he reached where the others were, He Peng gave him this

SMACK.....

a tight slap.

"do you mind telling me what the fuck you just did?"

"what the hell boss?" Feng Cong asked "those guys up front the were about to go back the hill. I wouldn't have seen them if I had waited" he continued.

"you were supposed to shoot that asshol detective first shithead, instead genius here decides to shoot the first guy he sees sending everybody including that detective to take cover. And also a stupid bullet gushed your hand out there by the detective himself " He Peng scolded.
Feng Cong Just stood there and said nothing.

" you know I bit my life to make sure that Sean Xiao comes after me and you go ahead and put a detective between us. It's like your trying to work against me " He Peng said as he walked closer to Feng Cong " is that what's happening huh? Are you working against me now? "

" na boss, I'm not stupid enough. I'm with you" 

He Peng exhaled "I certainly hope so. Cuz if that detective stops Sean Xiao before he gets to me, you'll have hell to pay" He Peng concluded.

"it doesn't mean nothing.." Xiu Qing said this time.

"you got something to say old man?" He Peng asked him.

Xiu Qing  was scared of the boss but he was more scared of Sean Xiao, so he continued talking.
"if Sean Xiao decides he's coming, then you might as well put and extra plate on the table because Sean Xiao IS COMING..................................