Fiance

BTS had their comeback as a group by releasing their single song titled 'Journey' ( a random name came into my head). Armys liked that a lot and were happy for them. There were appreciating comments including hatred comments because of Suga's statement of being married before going to military. Now they are again back with 'Leelina Fashion' for their outfits of promotional interviews. Leelina aka Hyun was discussing about their outfit choices. They didn't have any special choices except Jungkook and Taehyung and Jimin. So she was discussing their demands with them professionally. Yeah, at first yoongi wanted to work with her but right now after their comeback song, everyone liked their outfit choices. So they are back again.

Hyun: Neyon, take their measurements and ask Mr. Han to help you with that.

Neyon: Okay boss. *salutes her and leave*

Yoongi, Jin and Hobi smiled seeing her and her employees bond. Hyun was talking to Taehyung and his stylist while Jin asked something.

Jin: Is Leelina your name?

Hyun: *while working* yes, here my name is Leelina.

Hobi: No he meant as why you named this brand as 'Leelina Fashion'.

Hyun stopped working and looked at them and smiled.

Hyun: I'll tell you some other day.

They were working while it was heard a knock on the door.

Leelina: Come in.

A staff member came in.

Leelina: What's up, Kim?

Kim: The wedding dresses are here.

Leelina: Okay, keep it in my cabin. *thinking something* I'll try it on later.
You may leave.

Kim: Okay Boss.

The staff named Kim took her leave. After she left, Jin asked what wedding dress she was talking about to which Hyun just blushed.

Hyun: *fake cough* Uhmm....it's for.....uhhh....advance preparation.  *while blushing*

With that, Yoongi felt everything was over. While others thought, they had nothing to do for their brother. Jungkook felt angry on Hyun for moving on so fast, not waiting for Yoongi. He was away for just one year. But he was angry at himself the most. Yoongi felt bad, heartbroken but he didn't leave from there. He stayed there like a rock.

After two hours,

It was almost lunch time. They were still working.

BTS Manager: The work is done. We should leave now.

Hyun: *looks at her wrist watch* It's almost lunch time. Eat here and then go. You guys must be hungry working for such long hours.

They tried to deny but Hyun didn't let them go. It was not any special treatment though. But honestly speaking, she just wanted to spend some more time with them. While eating, Hyun said something.

Hyun: I guess you guys have to come one more day for the rest of the things. *to Taehyung and Jungkook*

Namjoon: Can't we come?

Hyun: *munching her food* Your wish. If you are free, I don't have any problem.

Time skips,

Taehyung and Jungkook came to Hyun's office along with others including Ji-hee and Alayna. They were having discussion in their showroom as some working was going on in the conference room with Hyun while Ji-hee and Alayna was roaming around watching the dresses. That's when Nina came straight up to her without knocking. Hyun turned around as she got distracted from her work.