Two Bodies One Soul

(SMUT ALERT⚠️⚠️)

Yoongi and Hyun was desperate to have each other. They entered their bedroom while kissing each other Yoongi took off him coat and threw it away while still kissing. Then he was trying to unzip her dress but couldn't.

Yoongi: I think we should change into something comfortable.

Hyun was horny so she got irritated by his words. But eventually understood him. She was that much desperate for him that she completely forgot she was still in her heavy wedding dress.

Hyun: Ahhh....fine.

After sometime,

Yoongi came back in the bedroom after changing but saw no one as Hyun was still changing. He was waiting for her in the bed while scrolling through social media. That's when the washroom door opened widely.Yoongi looked up and saw Hyun standing by washroom door. Just by looking at her, Yoongi's cock immediately got hard.

Hyun licked her lips while lookingIntensely straight into Yoongi's eyes

Intensely straight into Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi gulped at her stare. Her stare at him somewhere felt like a drug to him. He felt an unknown magic and an attraction towards her. He felt like he was at her mercy. He could do anything for her. Her intense stares was forcing him to feel weak for her  and making him to feel an urge to go on his knees and beg her. Hyun came forward with slow steps until she reached infront of him. She put her hand on his one cheek before her fingers trailed down to his lips. She took one step forward and sat on his other.

Yoongi couldn't move an inch as if he was hypnotised by her eyes

Hyun: What happened, Daddy? Cat got your tongue?! Oh...I forgot you are the cat only.*wink*

He finally regained his conscious hearing her voice. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer leaving no distance between their bodies and which caused Hyun's pussy pressing his little junior making him groan at the pleasure that his already throbbing and hard dick was going through. They both looked at each other for sometime as if they were having competition of who's gonna give in first. As Hyun was not giving in, being desperate Yoongi pulled her by her waist and kissed her.  Hyun returned  the kiss back fighting for the dominance she knew she could have. Yoongi also knew that she have that much effect on him to have the dominance but was not ready to give her that yet. So, he shoved his tongue inside her mouth giving her open mouth kiss. Yoongi took off his tshirt and threw it somewhere away.  Hyun was not the girl who'll give in so easily. So, she pushed him on the bed and made him lie down while still kissing. She deliberately moved and pressed her core on his dick making Yoongi groan and already needy for her. But at that moment, Hyun's wetness was more than anything. Yoongi broke the kiss while breathing heavily while Hyun was still on the top of him. Taking a few deep breath, Yoongi looked at her.