~ CHAPTER 2~

ENJOY THE PHOTO IM KINDA STRUGGLING A LITTLE HERE

"it won't hurt to make new friends here."
would it?...

~𝓨/𝓝 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

~𝓘𝓝 𝓣𝓗𝓞𝓤𝓖𝓗𝓣𝓢~
Of course it won't I need more friends anyway I only have like........ 1? And that's Alexis/Alex.Also Bobo seems nice enough so why not!
~𝓔𝓝𝓓 𝓞𝓕 𝓣𝓗𝓞𝓤𝓖𝓗𝓣𝓢~
"So that means we are officially friends right?" Bobo asked with a slight glow in his eyes.
"uh.. yea I guess it does!" I responded being pretty sure of my answer.

{Note from me}
I'm doing this when I'm not supposed to😭
So pls read this even if im probably gonna be in trouble if I get found out
{Back to the story}

"So do you maybe want to look for more people together?"Bobo asked me while slowly walking forward."yeah let's go" I said as I started walking ahead of Bobo. I needed to find Alexis/Alex.

~𝓑𝓞𝓑𝓞 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

After a little we decided to try find more people and we did. "Alexis I think I see someone in the distance!" I said seeing a person like figure. "I do to!" She responded then she followed it with "let's go see them!I'll race you!" then running off without a warning."Hey that's not fair your starting without me!"I said while running to catch up with her.
and I did.
"Wow your a fast runner!" she said trying catch her breath. "Yeah I know I am" I respond also trying to catch my breath then we were both caught off guard by a un familiar voice speaking.
"Are you both ok?"

~𝓐𝓢𝓗𝓛𝓔𝓨/𝓐𝓢𝓗 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

"Are you both ok?" I asked the two people in front of me not realizing Y/N was one of the people but soon after I realized. "Yeah were fine" y/n said.
"oh hi y/n!" i said cheerfully Then y/n covered my mouth then glaring at me telling me to keep my mouth shut. "Y/n? Who's that? I thought your name was Alexis/Alex" the boy in the blue shirt then said."it is! He/she must've got my name and another mixed up." Y/n said uncovering my mouth allowing me to speak and giving me a look saying "I'm begging you to just go with it please". I sighed then said "yeah I did sorry y/- I mean Alexis/Alex I didn't mean to!" while giving y/n a look that said "you better explain when you can." and in return I got a look that said "thank you so much"

Words for actually story - 417

Words in all - 473

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME😭 IT'S CURRENTLY 11:19 AND I'M SO TIRED I HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING TO SO CHAPTER THREE MIGHT BE A STRUGGLE TO MAKE BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST ♥︎.