~ CHAPTER 3~

Enjoy the picture <3

in return I got a look that said "thank you so much"

~𝓐𝓢𝓗/𝓐𝓢𝓗𝓛𝓔𝓨 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

I softened my eyes and gave her a look that said "your welcome I guess". "But yea I'm sorry for that. Also Alexis/Alex who is that?" I apologize again then asking as I point to the blue shirt boy. "Oh him? That's Bobo my new friend!" she replied happily." hello!" Bobo said cheerfully then asking y/n "Alexis/Alex who are they And do you know them?". Y/n also known as Alexis/Alex replied with "yea that's Ash/Ashley my best friend!" in happy sounding voice. Anyway readers do you know why Y/n has a fake name?

The author/writer of this story witch is me = A

Ash/Ashley = A/A

A- HEY IT'S TO EARLY IN THE CHAPTERS FOR THIS.

A/A- And it's not like I'm breaking something.

A- THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOUR DOING YOUR BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL.

A/A- oh ok. but WHO CARES?

A- I DO SO SHUSH OR YOUR DISAPPEARING THE NEXT CHAPTER.

A/A- OK FINE ITS NOT THAT DEEP.

A- BUT IT'S TO EARLY AND YOU BROKE A WALL.

A/A- ok ok fine I'll stop for now.

A- You better or else.

A- Ok back to the story

Ok nevermind don't tell me I'll probably know later. "Yea I'm her BEST Friend so don't try anything dumb" I said in a kinda jealous tone. "Like what? Steal (your gender) from you?" he said in a teasingly tone which made me go quite." look I'm not gonna steal your crush/girlfriend/boyfriend/Alexis/Alex (which ever one you want to use) ok?" he continued on soon after and that made look at y/n and blush a little. "What do you mean by that?" I ask with a quieter voice than normal."oh don't act like know what Im talking about. I mean it's so obvious you like Alexis/Alex!" Bobo said looking at me who was blushing and staring at y/n than looking at Bobo with wide eyes than following my gaze to look at y/n who was looking at me waiting for me to say something back which I didn't."Bobo he doesn't like me or anything I should know" y/n said speaking up for me."yeah sure..." Bobo responded rolling his eye then turning to me who was about to speak. "well he could be right" I mumbled but they didn't understand me which was understandable considering how quiet I mumbled it.

Story words: 424

~Note from me~
SORRY THE CHAPTERS WILL BE COMING SLOWER THAN I WOULD WANT THEM TO BC OF SCHOOL!
ALSO ASH/ASHLEY WILL CALL YOU Y/N BC HE/SHE KNOWS YOUR REAL NAME. BUT WILL CALL YOU ALEXIS/ALEX WHEN WITH OTHER PEOPLE!

Words in all: 482

LOVE Y'ALL<3