one | the addams family

Wednesday Addams sat in her office staring at her empty typewriter. Usually as words spilled onto the page, the story unfolded and captured readers with immense beauty. She always wrote amazingly beautiful literature masterpieces. But right now she has absolutely nothing.

When she graduated from the dreadful hell that was high school, she released her first installment of her series, The Chronicles of Viper De La Muerte, which had instantly become a hit. Within five years she released two more, making a total of three novels. They consisted of her true life events, which were unknown to her fans. Her fans of course just thought the talented author had a crazy imagination.

After writing three successful novels by the age of twenty two, she decided to take a break and enjoy her time with her beautiful wife, Enid Addams. Yes she did marry her high school roommate. By the age of seventeen the Raven realized she had been struck by the Addams curse, the curse of which is love. The two had then got together, and by age twenty two after releasing her last novel so she could enjoy a break, she proposed to Enid. Later that year after they both graduated college, and then had decided to get married at the Addams mansion.

The two lovers spent a whole year together traveling and spending as much time together as they could before they settled into adulthood and got dreadful nine to five jobs. Well for Enid anyway, since she had gone to school to become a teacher. After their long honeymoon they settled down and bought a house. Wednesday doesn't know how she let Enid convince her to buy a house in the outskirts of Jericho. Sixteen year old Wednesday would have preferred solitude for her lonesome self, but here she is living in Jericho surrounded by suburban families.

Over the years Jericho had turned into a safe haven for Outcasts of all kinds. All the normies had left after the crazy things that had happened. Yea more unusual stuff had happened, like how Xavier ended up being Wednesday's stalker. And the whole town had almost blown up, but of course the Raven had always found a solution. Especially when Enid had become her partner in crime.

Speaking of partners in crime. Wednesday had written two more novels to add to the Viper De La Muerte series. This time them being about the events at Nevermore. Viper's new crime fighting partner, Loveta, became very admired by all her fans. And this is where Wednesday became stuck. She had no idea what to write for the sixth book. She has waited far too long, her fans have been waiting four years for the new novel. She could write the truth, that she got married to Loveta and now they were expecting a baby. Oh yes Enid is expecting. The two women were beyond happy, well Enid was, Wednesday just agreed to have children because Enid wanted some. She didn't exactly hate children but she was more afraid that she wouldn't be a good mother.

"Babe, are you ready? We're going to be late for the doctor's appointment!" Enid shouted from downstairs.

Perhaps she'd try writing another day. The woman sighed as she stood up from her seat. As she walked out of her home office and went downstairs she saw her wonderful wife waiting by the door. Enid never failed to mesmerize Wednesday. Here she stood wearing a black maternity dress, showing off her baby bump.

"Cara mia, wearing black just for me?" Wednesday whispers teasingly in her wife's ear as she wraps her arms around the blondes waist.

Enid rolls her eyes as her cheeks turn a faint pink. She turns around and puts her arms around the ravens neck and gives her a small peck on the lips. "You know you don't own the color black, right?"

Wednesday takes the opportunity to take a good look at her wife. Enid wore light makeup today, she usually at least would do some bright colorful eyeshadow. But perhaps she didn't feel like it today. One thing she admired about Enid was she stayed exactly the same as she was at Nevermore. Still colorful and bold as always. Even though the blonde had got rid of the colorful pink and blue tips out of her hair, she always found a way to be colorful, even if it was just her nails or jewelry. Everyone has a part of color in some type of way, and that part of Wednesday was Enid.