two | the little devils

Wednesday stared at the blank page in her typewriter. Her fingers hovered over the keys and hesitated to make contact. It had been so long since she'd written anything. Her once creative mind had suddenly become drained. She sighed and stared out the window, hoping the view would give her some inspiration.

Enid entered the room, her presence was instantly noticed by Wednesday. The blonde kept a hand on her round stomach as she walked over to her wife. "How's it going, babe?" Enid asked, concerned.

Wednesday kept her usual blank stare towards her wife, "The words, they're just...not coming to mind."

Enid gave her wife a small smile. "You'll find them eventually Wens, I know it. They're just waiting for the right moment."

Wednesday's eyes softened at Enid's support, "I hope so."

Just then, the blonde felt an unfamiliar pain. She gasped, her eyes then widened when she realized what was going on. "Babe... I think my water just broke."

The Raven's eyes widened in surprise.

She then jumped into action, she guided her wife out of the room and began to get their belongings.

"We're going to be parents." Wednesday whispers as she helps her wife get ready.

Enid's eyes started to water, with tears of joy of course. "Yea, we are."

The Raven intertwined her hands with her wife's as they continued to make their way out of the house. They were ready to start this new chapter of their lives.

The drive to the hospital seemed like a blur. Enid measured her breaths as she stared out the passenger window. Wednesday kept her eyes on the road, but she never failed to make sure Enid was doing okay. She was determined to get to the hospital fast and safe.

"Are you doing okay, Querida?" Wednesday asked gently.

Enid gave her a small nod. "Yea, just excited, and kind of hurting." She replies.

Suddenly they pulled into the hospital entrance. The two of them got out of the car and entered the automatic doors in the front of the building. A nurse noticed them and helped them get situated. When the nurse helped Enid, Wednesday made sure she stayed as close as possible to make sure everything was okay.

Enid was assigned a room very quickly. As the team of people continued to help Enid, Wednesday stayed back and observed them from afar. Once the blonde was put into a hospital gown she was guided to lay down in the hospital bed, which had just gotten made with fresh sheets.

Wednesday rushed over to Enid and stayed by her side. She offered her wife words of encouragement.

"I love you." Wednesday told Enid.

Enid looked up at her wife and smiled, "I love you too, Wens." She then laid back down. "Now let's have these babies already!" She eagerly told the nurse waiting nearby. Wednesday almost felt bad for the workers who had no idea they were about to help a werewolf give birth. But of course, a light smile appeared on her face, getting excited to see what was to come.

As Enid settled into the hospital bed, the contractions becoming more worse, Wednesday held her hand, their fingers interlocked. Time seemed to stretch more as the minutes gone by.

___

The news of twin's arrivals had spread like wildfire within the Addams family. They eagerly waited outside the delivery room. Both Wednesday's parents had entered the room first, with Pugsley, Fester, Thing and Eugene right behind them. They were all in awe of seeing Wednesday and Enid each holding a baby as they sat in the bed.