six | new addition

The Addams household buzzed with anticipation. Enid and Wednesday's friends, Yoko and Divina, were about to embark on a new chapter in their lives. They were adopting a little girl named Cordelia, a little red-haired witch, into their lives.

As the day approached, the twins couldn't contain their excitement. Atlas was so ecstatic that she was getting another friend, she talked so much about the things she had planned to have with her soon to be best friend. Dante was also excited for the girl's arrival , of course not as much as Atlas.

Yoko, Divina, and Cordelia walked hand in hand as they got closer to the Addams residence. The little witch had been with them for a few weeks now. They wanted to wait to introduce them to the Addams, since it could be very overwhelming.

Yoko looked down at her daughter, "Are you ready, Cordelia?" She asked.

The little girl nodded, "Yes, but this house seems strange." She says.

"That's the magic, the Addams house is full of it. It must be calling you." Divina replies.

As they reached the house, Cordelia felt a strong force of energy, but it was a good feeling.

With a deep breath, Yoko rang the doorbell. A few seconds later Enid opens the door with a big smile.

"Hey guys! You must be Cordelia, I'm Enid. It's so nice to finally meet you." She smiled.

"Hello." The redhead replied with a smile.

"Come in guys, don't be shy!" The blonde announced.

As Yoko helps the girl remove her coat, Enid goes over to Divina and whispers in her ear, "Oh my gosh, she's so cute." She gushed. Divina chuckled in response.

As they walked to the living room they saw Atlas and Dante playing around. They looked up in surprise as Yoko and Divina entered with Cordelia.

"Hey guys, this is Cordelia." Yoko announces.

Enid speaks up, "Introduce yourselves."

Atlas and Dante approached Cordelia, Atlas was full of excitement. "Hi I'm Atlas, this is my brother, Dante."

"Hi." Dante says shyly.

Cordelia smiles, "Do you guys want to play?" She asked.

"Sure! We have lots of toys." Atlas responds.

"Hello." Wednesday says suddenly.

Yoko jumps in response, "Holy shit! How long have you been standing there?"

Cordelia didn't seem to be phased, she just smiled and waved at Wednesday. The Raven nodded in response.

"For a while, the little witch knew I was there the whole time...fascinating."

Enid stood there awkwardly, "Okay let's go eat dinner."

As the evening went on Yoko and Divina watched as Cordelia played with the twins. They were happy the girl was having a great time and adjusting to new people.

The trio spent hours talking, and playing different games. Even Dante had gotten close to her very fast, which is unusual. But they all seemed to get along just great.

A little bit later, Eugene, Sophie, and their four year old son, Jack join the group. Jack fit in with the kids well. The adults sat at the table and enjoyed watching them play and get along.

"So, how's it been with a new addition?" Enid asked curiously.

Yoko smiles, "She's fitting in well. It seems the kids have already adopted her as their best friend. Especially Atlas."