Details

This story was inspired by the story 'Bloodline' by butterflies_and_dragons on AO3 - please read their work it is an amazing story that has rekindled my annual interest for Percy Jackson.

There are other stories from which I've taken inspiration from, however I read them so long ago I no longer remember where to find them, so I can only truly give credit to the story mentioned above.

—————

Another thing to note is that this story will be a darker version of events than from the original series. I will try to keep to the main plot points but basically everything here is going to have a deeper impact on things and basically the power scaling in this is going to be cranked way higher than canon.

—————

Unfortunately, this story is not gonna really allow for a relationship between Percy and Annabeth. I realise that this is gonna piss a lot of people off, but the dynamic that this book is gonna have due to the revamped take on things pretty much makes the canon relationship arc impossible to create between the two of them.

I have no idea at this point in time if a relationship for Percy will happen, but if it does, the chances of it being Annabeth are significantly worse than say Thalia or Katie.

—————

Final warning for this book; this is only gonna contain my initial drafts of each individual chapter, I now have a second account on Wattpad where I plan to post my completed and edited story. (That is, once it has been finished and written and all that jazz) The account is in particular is HauntedSoul25

I'll also probably upload it to AO3 at the time - and my username over there is Haunted_Soul.

—————

So that's it for the first edit of the details section - I'll update it when it nexts needs to be done. Cya!

Royal BloodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara