011

After receiving no reply from him, I decided to proceed with what I was doing. I was basically in a rush to finish these off since the exam was right around the corner.

   "Oi Deku."

   He called me with that nickname, although I know deep down that it was meant for the real Izuku.

   I stopped, anticipating for what he was gonna say. This time now, I was able to analyse his features properly and thoroughly. He wore the typical Aldera uniform, so I assumed he still hasn't gone home yet. Probably encountering him here was maybe because of pure coincidence.

   "What have you been up to lately?" He gave me this suspicious, scornful, and prideful look held with a sense of deep resentment. Katsuki was a bully, a big bully.

   "What I should've done way before." I gave him an uptight smile. I wasn't really feeling the mood to argue with him, seeing that we were gonna escalate to that.

   He suddenly snarled, stomping his way towards me. I backed away but he roughly grabbed my shoulders and yanked the junk away from my shoulders. I glared at him. What was his problem?

  "You think I wouldn't notice it?" He announced, getting my interest. Lately, Katsuki's been less-violent with me during our constant encounters inside the house, which was a good thing. The fact that we were also split in different schools made me overjoyed, so I wouldn't encounter him that often everyday.

   Don't think that I wasn't angry with him. I resented him too as much as he resented me. Katsuki was supposed to be Izuku's foster brother yet turned out to be his tormentor. He would also constantly hurt him with his quirk as seen on the burnt marks discreetly hidden on my shirt. What was there to not hate about him?

   The knowledge that he is my brother was the only thing stopping me from biting back.

   "Don't think I didn't see you. You've been slipping past sleep hours to go here." He added, making me furrow my brows. "So? What's it to you?"  I replied with sass on my tone. He didn't have any rights to meddle in with my life, especially after all that has happened.

   "Tsk. Don't tell me you're still in your fantasy of being a hero?" He forcefully made me face him, smirking boastfully with his assumption. Our faces were mere inches away to the point that it made me awkward. I angrily shove him off, catching him off guard.

   "Your torment will not break me anymore, Kacchan." I made sure to emphasize his nickname that Izuku used to call him more intently. Katsuki was too high and full of himself in fact, that he thinks he could do whatever he wanted, and people would just let him, especially to the likes of me.

   He was too used to seeing me as nothing but a pushover who couldn't fight for myself. A person who couldn't stand up for himself. However, that was the real Izuku. He didn't know that Izuku was long dead, and it was because of him. Just imagine the shock he would get.

   "What? Finally having the guts to talk back to me, stupid deku? You lack initiative. When will you realize that your dream is unreachable? When will you give up?"

   You're as stupid as you'll ever be.

   "Do not call me stupid." Kacchan suddenly flinched, his body seemingly tensing as if he didn't expect me to say with such a rough tone. He knew that he had gone too far now. He knew that he had crossed the line. I am not gonna let myself be pushed anymore. The Izuku that you see weak, is now finally standing up for himself.

   Too many years of living in a decision I didn't make. A choice I couldn't make. There was a time when I finally snapped off and decided to make a change for myself.