jallyboy

(They are all dating and this is an against/fluff)
(Ponyboy pov)
Ever since everything happened I felt so worthless like I'm not worthy anything and yes I have my boyfriend's with friends and my family but they don't love me they honestly probably just think I'm a burden and I am a burden I'm thinking about jumping off a bridge nobody will miss me I mean why would they I'm just a useless piece of crap I'm sure dally and Johnny will find a better partner they need somebody who's there for them that's not worthless and not stupid and uses their head and probably tough too (a/n guys this hurts) (Dallas pov) ever since everything's happen my boyfriend Pony is been really out of his character he's not the boy I fell in love with he's acting all tough he barely talks to anyone I'm going over there to see if he's okay but first I have to go to the lot to get Johnny he's my other boyfriend and I can tell he's really worried about Pony as well at the lot hey baby doll said me. Hey love says Johnny so hey baby I was thinking we should go check on Pony I'm really worried about them says me you're right babe we should probably go check on I'm really concerned says Johnny they get to the Curtis house they go check the bathroom and they're frozen (Johnny's POV) when we get to the bathroom I'm frozen my boyfriend Ponyboy Curtis is cutting himself with a razor after a couple minutes of silence I hear dally yell what the fuck Ponyboy I'm so shook I can't believe my boyfriend is cutting himself like why is he cutting himself I go over to Pony to ask Pony baby why are you cutting yourself (Pony POV) I was cutting myself like normal because you know I deserve it but then my boyfriend's walked in and they were frozen until a couple minutes later when I hear dally yell what the fuck to me and then Johnny came over and asked me why I was cutting myself so I start to yell because I am worthless I am stupid I don't use my head I'm a burden don't deserve to live all I am to you guys it's just a fucking burden I don't deserve to live I'm an idiot and stupid and don't use my head I'm worthless piece of crap so why not why can't you just let me go out of the world (no one's POV) Johnny is wrapping up Pony arms up pony look at me says dally you are not worthless not stupid not a burden and yes you don't use your head but that's one of the many things me and Johnny love about you so please do not cut yourself for me and Johnny then Johnny says baby why didn't you tell us about this you know we would have helped Pony says can we just cuddle her now and we'll talk about it later both dally and Johnny says sure baby doll and they all go on Pony bed and cuddle and fall asleep.
Oh you guys do not judge me please this is my first ever story I really hope you guys enjoyed it and thank you so much for the request love you all💙