Chapter 5

((Roger's P.O.V))
The bar we were in was truly electrifying. The crowd went wild and danced along to each song we preformed. The bar was packed; a lot of people had shown up for this guy's birthday party and now I was feeling glad that he had booked us to perform. The whole place was hot and sweaty, a lot of girls were dressed up and there were a lot of guys trying to get those girl's. But one girl caught my eye. Throughout the whole concert she sung her heart out, being the only one to truly know any of the words. A smile was plastered across her face as she sang along, dancing to the beat. But it was who that girl was that shocked me. I looked down from the stage to see her, dancing and singing, a beer in her hand as she tried to hold her bag on her shoulder.
I looked down in shock to see Jessica, my student. I was surprised to see her dancing and singing to my music, let alone drinking. I could see Courtney, one of her best friends next to her, dancing but keeping an eye on jess. I could see jess's eyes scanning the stage, looking at each and every one of us up here. For one brief moment our eyes met, but I could tell she didn't recognise me. Strangely it hurt a little in side when she didn't recognise me.
I found myself getting distracted as the show continued; my eyes just couldn't leave her. I could see that jess was on something like her third beer, and for someone who must be a light weight she was holding it pretty well. She seemed a little drunk or tipsy but didn't look to bad. As the show continued I diverted my eyes, trying to get her out of my mind.....but it didn't work. My eyes would always drift back to her as well as my mind.
We closed the show with our final number. With one final hit of my drums and a strum of Brian's guitar the show was over. The lights would be coming up any minute and frankly I just wanted to get off stage.
"Thanks you everyone for coming tonight. I hope you had a jolly good time" Freddie's voice echoed through the speaks. I stood up from my stool, ready to leave the stage and get on with my evening. As Freddie continued to speak I made my exit. Holding my drum sticks in the air, I walked off stage, giving a quick wave.
I walked down the small corridor and into the room that had been turned into our 'dressing room'. The room wasn't big but it wasn't small. It consisted of a small sofa, a few chairs and some changes of clothes for each of us. I walked into our 'dressing room' slamming the door behind me before collapsing on the sofa. The walls vibrated from the sound coming through the speaks on stage, cheers and clapping could be heard but it sounded so distant.
Minutes later the door came swinging open, my arm was covering my eyes but by the loud and exciting talking I knew it was the boys.
"Hey....why did you leave early? You should have seen the crowd after you left" John spoke, sitting on one of the chairs in the room.
"I had to get out of there" I mumbled
"Why? What's wrong?" Freddie asked, moving my legs and sitting down next to me. I sat up, sinking into the sofa and letting out a sigh.
"You know the girl in the front row, the one with the black dress and beautiful blond hair?" I asked. The boys looked at each other with confused looks, before replying with a yes
"Well.....she's my student"
"And the problem is......?" Brian asked, standing next to John. I didn't know how I was supposed to tell them , it would be weird if I just blurted out.....oh yeah, I'm falling for her....I think I like her.
"She's underage you dipshits...she shouldn't be drinking" what a logical answer.
"Rog, what's the real reason?" Freddie said. It's always him who can see right through me....always
"I don't know....I can't get her out of my mind. She sits in my biology class and I can't take my eyes off her. The way she smiles.....the way her beautiful blue eyes sparkle" I sighed, feeling totally frustrated with the situation I'm in. It didn't help that the boys were now laughing at me
"Why are you laughing.....it's not funny" I practically shouted
"oh but my dear it is, you sound like someone who's fallen in love for the first time" Freddie laughed, but immediately stopped laughing when he heard what came out of his mouth
"Oh my god....you like her" all I could do was blush. They figured it out without me having to tell them
"Ohhh our little Roggie's in love" Brian joked. My face now looked like a tomato as I buried it into the sofa, wishing I could run away and hide in a corner.
"Rog dear, don't worry about it. Just go talk to her" I wish it was as easy as that.