Chapter 1

Having two big brothers must be fun, who loves you the most, the one who cherish you the most, spoil you with their love and adores you the most that's what people think but for you it's all opposite.

You have a twin sister who's name is Emily your brother do everything for her loves her, adore her, cherish her .

Your both brother are Ceo , your parents died while you and Emily were just 2 while your brothere were 16 . You and Emily go to same school where they both teaches.

While you , you see them enjoying together from far away while they help her in her homework, having fun, laughing.

Your twin sister is definition of perfect she's good at scoring, she's beautiful, she's talented , she got friends . She's scores above 95 % in her every exam's. She is book smart.

You were a average student who gets 80% ,but you don't like studying , you love to go out in nature, painting writing your own song , composing music , You are a very creative mind and you are street smart. Yet you are very kind and helping to other people.

You saw her getting everything she wanted because she's your oppas favorite , from childhood she gets all the attention love while you struggle to get their love.

While you both were 5 and your oppa's were teaching her how to wear a dress while you peaked in her room and then ran to your room and you also tried to wear clothes like her,

They thought her everything while you learn by your own while struggling to do it .

Now you're 15 a teenager . Slowly as you grow up you understood everything thing .

At night in dinning room

You and your siblings were eating in dining room while your siblings were talking with each other and you were looking down and eating silently because no one's interesting about what you tell.

While they listen patiently to your sister , she was telling about how she spent her day out with her friends the fun she had and other stuff.

It's not like that you didn't tried to talked with them, yes you tried but whenever you talk they are not listening to know what happens with you nor brother to asked you so you stopped telling them and forcing them to listen to you.

?? Pov : y/n and Emily your exmas will be starting from next month I want y/n , you to score good this time and Emily I know you will  score great

Y/n : jimin oppa I'll try my best to get good grades (looking down still eating)

Tae : ya you better be getting good grades look at Emily how good she scores.

Y/n : hmm

You didn't even bother to look up you continued to eat after doing your dinner you went to have walk.
You were walking drowning in your own thoughts where far away you saw your siblings.

Having ice cream , where taehyung brought three ice cream for him, jimin and Emily they were enjoying eating it when Emily smashed jimin's nose and ice cream was all over his lips and nose  while Tae and Emily laughed out loud and jimin started tickling Emily while she was laughing hard and telling tae to stop jimin from tickling her

Emily : t-tae tae oppa tell m-mini oppa to stop (laughing)

Jimin : he won't be able to do anything you my little monster ( laughing with her)

Tae : ya jimin now stop she'll have stomach ache

Jimin stopped and put her down  while she sights

Emily : thank god you stopped mini oppa ahhha I'm tried after laughing so much

Jimin : ya now you got your lesson ( laughing)

Watching the laughing from far you felt heavy inside your chest, you felt jealous because you never got the chance to do these with them because either they are busy with their company work or spending time with Emily. It aches your heart to see them having fun not of jealous but because you don't fit with them, they make you feel like outcast .

You shrugged off and started walking back to your house.

Next morning

You woke up and went down stairs with your back pack you went to grab the fruit bowl which was already prepared by your maids.

(

(

Your outfit)

Y/n : good morning stacy unnie (smiles) ( one of your maid)

Stacy : good morning y/n (smiles)

Y/n : How you been doing i heard that unnie you were sick that's why you didn't came for a week how are you now?

Stacy : thanks for asking me, I'm doing good now no need to worry okay.

Y/n : okay but do take care of yourself and if you need anything just let me know okay.

With that you went to dinning room and sit on dinning table having your breakfast soon your siblings came you.

Yes you are kind heart, you can't see people in pain, you help others a lot. And you are good with other servants and maids coz , you grew up with them because they were one to take care of you while you had fever , they thought you how to do your thing properly.

After having your breakfast , Tae and Jimin came to drop you both to your school and then go to company.

While again they were talking you were looking out the window, you also wanted to talk with them you also want to get involved in their talks but you knew no one really cares about you or listen to you.

At school Tae and Jimin hugged and kissed your sister on forehead and bid good bye.

You straight went to your locker because it just made you jealous and hurt while your brothers giving all their love to Emily.

You were taking your books when suddenly someone came and smacked your head hard in the locker.

Hiii lovely hoomas hope y'all like this new story actually I changed the whole story line hhehhe sorry for it but do let me know how was the new story line did you like it or not. Take care ilyyy. 🤎🤎🤎