Chapter 9

?? Pov : do you even know how much I tried to find you, I was looking for you in this big ass hospital

Jin : jungkook you could have just called me

Jungkook : I would have done but my phone was dead

Jin : why are you here tho?

Jungkook : actually arena (his little sister) is sick and she's having high fever from three days her temperature wouldn't go down

Jin : where's she?

Jungkook : she's in car with driver and her nanny I'll bring her to your cabin

Jin : ya

Jungkook left from there

Well jungkook is Jin's cousin brother and he also has a younger sister he loves her alot .

Y/n : jinnie oppa who was he and who's arena?

Y/npov : I didn't want to ask this but as being curious I asked it anyways

Jin : he's my cousin and arena is his younger sibling , just like you and me, and you take rest I'll  come soon okay and if you want anything just press this bell nurse will help you okay ( kisses your forehead)

Y/n : okay oppa

He left the room and now you were alone you stared at the window when suddenly it stared to snowing outside, you loved it so you carefully got up and went near the window where you opened the glass shield and put your hand out and took a deep breath .

That smell of fresh show and winter was making you feel alive again while you were living in that moment suddenly someone's phone rang you turned around and you found phone on the couch and you slowly went to pick up as you are still not recovered yet.

You went there and picked up the call it was from a unknown number so thinking that it was from staff or someone from his family you picked it up

On call

Y/n : Hello

?? Pov : he-help m-me

Y/n : w-who are yyou, where are you ( scared )

?? Pov : I'm yun hee,he'll kill me pls help me he's coming near me help me

Y/n : where are you miss and who's going to kill you

?? Pov : I'm on the third floor next to Jin's cabin in the store room pls help me

Suddenly the call got disconnected

Y/n : hello hello hey

Y/n pov : after that call I think it was a girl who was asking for help but who was she and why she called on oppas number . Quickly I snapped out of my thoughts and stared to go outside the room and rushing to third floor as my room was on ninth floor it was little bit hard for me to go down I quickly went down through lift and reached on third floor but the floor was big , I stared to search for Jinnie oppa's cabin I rushed into a staff and asked them where's his cabin he told me it's right way .

I rushed quickly tho I couldn't run but  I can't think any other thing then that girl , I know how does it feels , after I reached near his room I saw a store room type of where there were beds and other medical things I quickly got it, it was pitch black dark inside.

Y/n : hey hello anyone's here

I tried to find the light switch but couldn't find one then I put on the flash light of phone and stared searching well the room was big and it was full of medical stuff or you can say it was kinda old thing.