Chapter 1

Chapter 2:
"Bye mom I love you "I said as I left the car. "bye have a good day" she said about to drive off. I started to walk to my locker when I noticed someone different. He didn't look familiar. He was probably new and boy was he cute. Once I got my stuff out of my locker I walked to first period. I sat down next to Skylar and Brianna . "Hey Jasmine" they both said in sync "hey bri hey sky" I said waving at them. I was about to say something when the teacher interrupted me with an announcement "Class we have a new student his name is Matthew" she said looking toward him. That's the boy I seen in the hall earlier and he was even cuter up close." But you can call me Matt" he said looking at the class. "Well Matt you can have a seat next to Jasmine" she said pointing at me. I raised my hand a little so he could see me. "Ok thanks" he said smiling. Boy that smile was something. "Hi I'm ma- " I cut him off. "Matt ya I know " I said smiling. "My name is Jasm-" he cut me off "Jasmine I know"
You both laughed. "These are my friends Skylar and Brianna" ,"Hi" they both said in sync "Nice to meet you" they continued there conversation. "So welcome to Lincoln High school , if you need anyone to show you around I can ask one of the guys to" I said smiling "Actually I would be more comfortable if you did" he said blushing a little. "Oh of course I will"
I can't pass this up. A new kid who is hot as hell , of course I'll show him around.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I hope you like this chapter and I'll probably update more often because I'm on summer break now. :)