Chapter 3

"So matthew is pretty cute huh" Brianna said with a smirk. "Ya I guess" I said with a fake smile. Every time Skylar and I liked someone Brianna would get more flirtatious around that person so I don't tell her who I like anymore. Usually they flirt right back and I don't blame them. I mean she is gorgeous. But Skylar and I don't appreciate it. I have told Brianna about it before and she swears she doesn't mean to do it and I just forgive her to avoid drama and plus she is one of my best friends. "Ya he is cute but doesn't seem like my type" Skylar said as we walked to our lockers. "He seems like my type" Brianna said smiling. I just nodded I don't want to tell her I like him I'm just gonna wait till she lays off of him. " I'm going to go show matt around , so I'll see you guys later" I said breaking the silence. "okay have fun " Skylar said winking at me. She new I liked him but she decided to keep it on the DL. "oh whatever " I said laughing. Bri just kept quiet an waved. "Hey matt" I said approaching him. " hey Jasmine" he said smiling. " so are you ready for me to show you around?" "Of course" I showed him around the school and as we walked I got to know him a little better and let me just say his personality is amazing and those looks are just the cherry on top. "so if you ever need anything you can just ask me" I said giving him my number. "Thanks I really appreciate it" he said grabbing the piece of paper. "Consider me your new best friend " I said sarcastically. "okay " he said laughing. I guess he didn't get that I was kidding but I'm kind of glad he didn't. " I'll call you later" he said walking off. " okay" I said smiling.